League Tables at 2nd January

Bristolatic

Where The Subscription League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – Carl Waters, disjointed, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, HarryBosch, JoeP, rosa, Stevie_J

Correct Half Time Score – 24hoursfromtulsehill, Andy-latic, jorvik_latic, lookersstandandy, NewBlue, nzlatic

Correct Full Time Score – Carl Waters, disjointed, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, HarryBosch, rosa, Stevie_J

Correct No of Latics Goals – Carl Waters, DavidCollinge, disjointed, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, HarryBosch, Laticsbiffo, rosa, rudemedic, SAV, Stevie_J

Correct No of Opposition Goals – 24hoursfromtulsehill, aidan_latics, Andy-latic, astottie, Bristolatic, Carl Waters, disjointed, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, Handsy, HarryBosch, jorvik_latic, laticdickovarmy, lookersstandandy, rosa, stevesidg, Stevie_J, underdog

First Latics Scorer – 24hoursfromtulsehill, Andy-Latic, disjointed, Handsy, HarryBosch, lookersstandandy, milnrow latics, NewBlue, nzlatic, rosa, rudemedic, SAV, Stevie_J, underdog

Within 100 of Attendance (3,535) – 24hoursfromtulsehill (-69), Andy-latic (+91), astottie (-14), DavidCollinge (-79), disjointed (-80), HarryBosch (-90), jorvik_latic (-22), lookersstandandy (-83), nzlatic (+100), SAV (-79), stevesidg (-66), Stevie_J (-12)

Within 10 of Attendance (3,535) – Nearly, by Stevie_J

Correct Attendance (3,535) – So, no again

disjointed regains top spot :first: . Stevie_J rockets 7 places up the League :applause1: , with jorvik_latic and SAV both climbing 5 places and Carl Waters up by 4. The sharpest descent with the 8 places dropped by LaticsPete :sign0007: , closely followed by laticdickovarmy (down 6) and Latics_Fanatic (down 4)

There were no predictions from JoshOWTB, Kusunga-Is-God, Latics_Fanatic, LaticsChris, warwickshire latics & Zorrro

0iqSdIs.jpg?1

Where The Free-to-Play League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,Dopinions4u

Correct Half Time Score – John Platt

Correct Full Time Scoreopinions4u

Correct No of Latics Goalsopinions4u, steveoafc, josh_latics, Hometownclub

Correct No of Opposition Goals – maddog, opinions4u

First Latics Scorer – maddog, steveoafc, Hometownclub

Within 100 of Attendance (3,535) – John Platt (-14)

Within 10 of Attendance (3,535) – No

Correct Attendance (3,535) – And no

No changes at the top, but opinions4u slightly increases his lead :chubb: . Hometownclub (who could have scored more if he’d remembered to post a half time score :deal: ) swaps places with Oafc1895.

7KGp2PC.jpg?1

The most exciting league since I won it. Harry Bosch is clinging on at the top thanks to his 20-pointer (he'd be mid-table otherwise). Lookerstandandy is looking up and down all at the same time. Ex_Pat, whom I respect as a fellow Champion, is mounting another decent challenge - but can he get lucky twice? And then you've got your pacesetter in disjointed, who probably won't be there at the end to be fair, like Leicester.

It's all to play for. The only people missing up there are Joe P and David Collinge, both in "transitional" phases. Even outside the top 10 there are people (excluding rudemedic) who are capable of respectability. It's truly electric this season.

It's pretty straight forward seeing who has the most correct predictions in each category (unless your maths is crap a la Mr24), but the attendance predictions are all lumped together (3, 5 and 20 pts). So I thought I'd give you all a chance to see how your attendance predictions are going at the half way stage of the season.

[Table removed, as requested]

Edited by Stevie_J

The most exciting league since I won it. Harry Bosch is clinging on at the top thanks to his 20-pointer (he'd be mid-table otherwise).

You keep tippy tappying it about in the safe zone, I'll keep getting the ball into the POMO and the Zone of Individual Brilliance from Bomb Alley.....

I agree with 24hrs that it is one of the more exciting leagues for some years with almost a different leader every week.

Will I get lucky twice? Well do you feel lucky punk?

Thanks Bristol for the spreadsheet, I can see where I am going wrong. I just have to get this attendance thing sorted and the league is mine. But that be a harder than DD getting 2 back to back wins.

It's pretty straight forward seeing who has the most correct predictions in each category (unless your maths is crap a la Mr24), but the attendance predictions are all lumped together (3, 5 and 20 pts). So I thought I'd give you all a chance to see how your attendance predictions are going at the half way stage of the season.

bhwi03U.jpg?1

Bristol, if 24 hours has got 4 x within 100 = 12pts and 1 x within 10 = 5pts, how is it he has 20 attendance points in the league table?

Bristol, if 24 hours has got 4 x within 100 = 12pts and 1 x within 10 = 5pts, how is it he has 20 attendance points in the league table?

Actually, I've just checked the rest and - while hoping to find only 24 hours with irregularities such that he could be reported to the league authorities, suspended immediately, deducted points and/or relegated to the championship following this latest indiscretion, I sadly found a few more might need review;

Jorvik_latic has 3 x 100 + 2 x 10 = 19?

Handsy, 4 x 100 = 12?

Milnrow latics 7 x 100 + 1 x 5 = 26?

JoshOWTB 2 x 100 = 6?

Bristol, please don't think I didn't trust the numbers. Like everyone else, I'm really grateful for the work you do.... It's was only because 24 hours' past record meant my suspicions were raised.

Thanks,

LSA!

Edited by lookersstandandy

Actually, I've just checked the rest and a few more might need review;

Jorvik_latic has 3 x 100 + 2 x 10 = 19?

Handsy, 4 x 100 = 12?

Milnrow latics 7 x 100 + 1 x 5 = 26?

JoshOWTB 2 x 100 = 6?

Bristol, please don't think I didn't trust the numbers. Like everyone else, I'm really grateful for the work you do.... It's was only because 24 hours' past misdemeanours meant my suspicions were raised.

Thanks,

LSA!

I recall a correction earlier in the season when I initially didn't get the three points for a within 100. Perhaps it was amended in the table but not on the weird diagram thing that just appeared.

Was there a time when you weren't a compulsive GRASS.

Actually, I've just checked the rest and a few more might need review;

Jorvik_latic has 3 x 100 + 2 x 10 = 19? CORRECT.

Handsy, 4 x 100 = 12? CORRECT.

Milnrow latics 7 x 100 + 1 x 5 = 26? CORRECT.

JoshOWTB 2 x 100 = 6? CORRECT.

Bristol, please don't think I didn't trust the numbers. Like everyone else, I'm really grateful for the work you do.... It's was only because 24 hours' past misdemeanours meant my suspicions were raised.

Thanks,

LSA!

Those are all correct. It's only me who looks like I've got three more points than I should have - see explanation above.

Let's try another. 2+2=?

I recall a correction earlier in the season when I initially didn't get the three points for a within 100....

Was there a time when you weren't a compulsive GRASS.

1. Please forgive us for not believing you and having to ask the league to corroborate your story. You're hardly reliable.

2. Yep, before I came across you and your dirty tricks campaigns. You're like Alex Ferguson, but without the trophies.

Edited by lookersstandandy

Jorvik_latic has 3 x 100 (3x3pts) + 2 x 10 (2x5pts) = 19?

Handsy, 4 x 100 (4x3pts) = 12?

Milnrow latics 7 x 100 (7x3pts) + 1 x 5 (1x5pts) = 26?

JoshOWTB 2 x 100 (2x3pts) = 6?

Looks like I might be confusing more than just 24 hours... I know my arithmetic was correct.... but the attendance points in the OP do not marry.....

Looks like I might be confusing more than just 24 hours... I know my arithmetic was correct.... but the attendance points in the OP do not marry.....

My attendance points from Saturday aren't on the breakdown but are correct on the table.

I'm keeping my eye on you...

:censored: me, I wish I'd never posted this, but thanks for the heads up. I'll have a look at it all again when I get back home this afternoon.

Note to self: Before posting, check, double check, forget it until the next day, check, double check again, get Mrs Bristol to check (not much chance of that), then go for it.