Manchester Beer Festival

I am up for the Bury Game and stopping by the above on Friday from around 4.00 p.m. Any other Latics fans going? it would be good to meet a few there

Manchester Beer and Cider Festival will feature over 600 beers, ciders and perries. As well as a massive selection of cask conditioned craft ales and traditional ciders & perries there will bottled and draught beers from around the world and the return of our real ale in a bottle bar to drink at the festival or take home.
The festival is organised by the Greater Manchester Branches of The Campaign For Real Ale (CAMRA).

If the information you are looking for isn’t here – try our Frequently Asked Questions page.

Opening Times

Wednesday 20th January: 4pm – 10.30pm

Thursday 21st January: Noon – 10.30pm

Friday 22nd January: Noon – 10.30pm

Saturday 23rd January: Noon – 7pm

http://mancbeerfest.uk/

Awwwww I knew there was another reason for feeling inexplicably homesick! All we get are the xxxxx and VB piss. Actually, piss gets a higher ribbon

Look on the bright side Lionheart at least we don't have to drink Fosters, we just export that piss :drinking45:

Does anybody still occasionally brew Oldham Ales? - I remember Boddingtons used to for a while after they took them over but now Boddingtons has gone

Cheers have a good evening and look forward to hearing your views and if you feel like a revisit Friday we can have a pint together

I might well be there.

Beer was great - as you'd expect - but the Velodrome was way better as a venue .

And the food last year was immense so I arrived hungry only to be met with an offering even OAFC would be ashamed of....

Like Latics it's gone backwards since this time last year.

(Far be it from me to moan like .,,, )