League Tables at 27th February

Bristolatic

Subscription League

24hoursfromtulsehill holds on to top spot, but Ex_pat and disjointed are not that far behind. HarryBosch slips up a bit, but there's still 14 games to go, so it's anybody's title at this stage. Mind you, I know someone who, to quote Kenneth Wolstenholme, "thinks it's all over". It's not, you know.

eY4cVZ3.jpg?2

h26EaLP.jpg?3

Free-to-Play League

John Platt takes over at the top from opinions4u whilst steveoafc and maddog swap places. Hometownclub, who joined in late in the season is making a good fist of it and who knows where he'll end up.

41PloGD.jpg?3

C5tbWoz.jpg?2

Get everything right apart from scorer and attendance and drop a place. That's how tough it is out there.

Just think about what it's like at the top, with literally the entire prediction league, including the godforsaken amateurs, staring enviously at you, wishing bad things on you and generally being mean-spirited. No one really notices what's going on mid-table.

Just think about what it's like at the top, with literally the entire prediction league, including the godforsaken amateurs, staring enviously at you, wishing bad things on you and generally being mean-spirited. No one really notices what's going on mid-table.

Well, 24 I did notice your last prediction was edited 11 minutes before kick-off, and was a copy of my prediction but with the attendance changed by 15.

You know where your main threat is coming from and just want to maintain the gap. Sneaky strategy, but you have a history of that.

Behind all your bravado, I am obviously making your nervous.

Well, 24 I did notice your last prediction was edited 11 minutes before kick-off, and was a copy of my prediction but with the attendance changed by 15.

You know where your main threat is coming from and just want to maintain the gap. Sneaky strategy, but you have a history of that.

I noticed that too. But like 24 says it's tough at the top. I'm just not sure that nervy defensive strategy will work when there's so many people still in the mix.

Where does one start with this try-hard nonsense?

It's true our predictions were similar but that's probably because your pagan rituals for once reached the same conclusions as my science. It's true that the endgame with Joe P was defensive on my part...but you don't go looking for trouble in the 12th when you need only to stay on your feet to win the heavyweight championship of the world.

I'll let you in on a secret. My strategy is to predict the correct result, the correct half-time score, the correct number of goals for both sides, the first Latics scorer and the correct attendance. There. I expect perfection from everyone now that's out of the bag.

Oh. I forgot to mention that I'm having jelly and ice cream for breakfast because you're so delusional.