League Tables at 28th March

Subscription League

It's not as cut and dried as some may have expected any more. Stevie_J and nzlatic are hot on the heels of 24hoursfromtulsehill and only 9 points now separate the top six. Nail biting stuff that will go to the wire. rosa is the highest climber with GravityGrave dropping the furthest.

HhjzWhU.jpg?2

RpzWZyw.jpg?2

Free-to-Play League

No one changes places as opinions4u and John Platt put a little bit of daylight between themselves and 3rd place. It looks as though the top four might just retain their places, but positions can change week by week.

elmPnJV.png?2

o9xfeY8.jpg?2

Absolutely. As your Harry Bosches and your disjointeds fade, here come your Stevie Js and your nzlaticses. I've seen off better to be honest.

It has to be good for the game to have a couple more in contention, much harder to cover all bases with late edits, turmoil at the top.

I'm pleased to be out of contention in the League and out of the Cup as well. I just couldn't take the pressure.

Yeah, right. I've just been crap and I'm royally pissed off that I can't really influence anything. There's always next season.

I'm pleased to be out of contention in the League and out of the Cup as well. I just couldn't take the pressure.

Yeah, right. I've just been crap and I'm royally pissed off that I can't really influence anything. There's always next season.

One correct attendance prediction could throw you in the mix, you've done it before. Shaping up to be a cracking finale to the season, this is going down to the wire.