Surely that money was already in the pot. The Sheridan compo + his unpaid wages.that will mount up till an appointment is made, are a bonus. If we can just hold out on appointing a manager till the start of the season we should be able to afford Messi on a season loan..

I think that surely is much too strong a word. One would hope that overheads could be covered but in my opinion everything smacks of desperation

I'm not even going to pretend I know what administration involves. Surely the aim is to make the club as attractive as possible to potential buyers so keeping a relatively competitive squad together would be benifical. If we don't manage to extend contracts for the players stated in the 'Squad movements thread' surely Corney and Co have no real pawns to use and will effectively bend themselves over in the process so wouldn't it be in their interests to offer every bugger a deal so that there is something left to work with? Also doesn't going into administration mean we can't sign anybody? If so and we are left with Coleman, Kelly plus the youth/reserve squad we will be extremely vulnerable to getting tonked every week.

Yes I paid £200 pounds for my season ticket so yes I could be called out by some for reducing our budget as will others but I really resent paying that to watch an Oldham side I love get hit for 6 by F ING Fleetwood! Come on Corney. Show us something, anything that resembles a plan to get us out of this :censored:. The silence is deafening.

Administration is all about lowest possible cost, nothing to do with best value.

So no players contracted would be far more appealing than the seedlings of a decent squad.

One place I visited was in administration, they weren't allowed to turn the lights on. Pitch black in lots of places.

But I don't think we are close to it.

A half decent ish manager will be a sign.

Edited by singe

Administration is all about lowest possible cost, nothing to do with best value.

So no players contracted would be far more appealing than the seedlings of a decent squad.

One place I visited was in administration, they weren't allowed to turn the lights on. Pitch black in lots of places.

But I don't think we are close to it.

A half decent ish manager will be a sign.

What bothers me from what you are saying, there are already slight signs of lowest cost. The new stand appears to be finished to the lowest possible quality for one. Also, I thought we always stripped and changed the pitch every summer, I go to glow gym and the last few weeks has been about repair not replace with someone working on it frequently. Is that a sign?