Anyone become so disillusioned with latics that they have asked for season ticket money back yet?

Reckon Sheridan was told there will be virtually 0 budget for players and thats why hes gone - only my onion mind no sauces involved

excuse me oafc but your statement said the manager himself didn't want to be here, ive then made a guess as to why, which annoys me, and i believe its your fault, can i have my money back?

I'm sick to death of people hanging out of arses especially Corneys.

Dont see that. Just see people who are saying what we know. Rather than talking :censored:e based on hatred and a complete lack of any knowledge to the background of the last few weeks. Sheridan loves the club, loves the fans? Then open your mouth and tell us why you left...

Dont see that. Just see people who are saying what we know. Rather than talking :censored:e based on hatred and a complete lack of any knowledge to the background of the last few weeks. Sheridan loves the club, loves the fans? Then open your mouth and tell us why you left...

Because the budget for players was a lot smaller than he first thought or told by the board back in January. It is no coincidence they had a meeting last Monday regarding next seasons budget and he is gone by Friday.

Because the budget for players was a lot smaller than he first thought or told by the board back in January. It is no coincidence they had a meeting last Monday regarding next seasons budget and he is gone by Friday.

He wanted away since walking off the pitch after the Coventry game.

I think it's fair to say there's :censored: all in the pot though wouldn't you say?

You've been saying that for months yet we signed Sheridan on a 2 and half year contract and funded half a team of new signings for him.

We have :censored: crowds and owners not willing to gift any more money to the club. The budget is probably low but workable. Don't think there's anyone that thinks it's any better than that is there?

.. I think there's several reasons behind all of this

I personally found very strange how one of the best players on the pitch if not the best at the youth final had been released

he wanted the reserve team bringing back

and yes the season ticket malarkey has come and bit the club severely on the arse

yeah he was maybe offered a little more on his contract.. but what did he really have to work with?

maybe the players had made it known that no one was coming back?

we all would leave a sinking ship before the water got too deep .. I know I left a firm when it started to struggle .. within a couple of years most had been made redundant or on vastly reduced wages!

we all pay our own bills .. I figure you have every right to decide how you get the cash too!

might pay the Wage bill for May and other operating costs but what about June and July?

Surely that money was already in the pot. The Sheridan compo + his unpaid wages.that will mount up till an appointment is made, are a bonus. If we can just hold out on appointing a manager till the start of the season we should be able to afford Messi on a season loan..

I'm not even going to pretend I know what administration involves. Surely the aim is to make the club as attractive as possible to potential buyers so keeping a relatively competitive squad together would be benifical. If we don't manage to extend contracts for the players stated in the 'Squad movements thread' surely Corney and Co have no real pawns to use and will effectively bend themselves over in the process so wouldn't it be in their interests to offer every bugger a deal so that there is something left to work with? Also doesn't going into administration mean we can't sign anybody? If so and we are left with Coleman, Kelly plus the youth/reserve squad we will be extremely vulnerable to getting tonked every week.

Yes I paid £200 pounds for my season ticket so yes I could be called out by some for reducing our budget as will others but I really resent paying that to watch an Oldham side I love get hit for 6 by F ING Fleetwood! Come on Corney. Show us something, anything that resembles a plan to get us out of this :censored:. The silence is deafening.

Edited by Chris Richard