End of Season Awards - Subscription League Prizes

Well, after an interesting end to the season, it's time for the prizes. As set out at the beginning, the prizes are as follows: league champion - £82.50; league runner-up - £41.25; and cup winner - £41.25.

That means Ex_pat, who retains the league title takes £82.50. I was runner up and will donate my winnings (I would donate to PlayerShare but having reservations at the moment. If not, I'll send it to Dr Kershaw's Hospice) and cup winner nzlatic takes £41.25.

24hoursfromtulsehill, you leave with nothing.

If the winners want me to donate any of their winnings, or if you want me to hold back your entry fee for next season (it's going to be a good one), just let me know.

In the Free-to-Play league, John Platt wins a change of player name on his OWTB profile - just let me know who you want.

Thanks very much to everyone who's played. This year's prediction league raised £76.78 for Dr Kershaw's and the same amount again for PlayerShare.

:chubb:

The main thing in all this malarkey is that charities like Dr Kershaws come out winning. Thanks again for all your hard work this season Stevie and Bristol, and I look forward to next season with hopefully the same ferocity of competition as this time. I fancied myself to win it, but my rigidity of predictions ultimately saw me slip away, next season a new tactic awaits.

The main thing in all this malarkey is that charities like Dr Kershaws come out winning. Thanks again for all your hard work this season Stevie and Bristol, and I look forward to next season with hopefully the same ferocity of competition as this time. I fancied myself to win it, but my rigidity of predictions ultimately saw me slip away, next season a new tactic awaits.

You've got every chance next season because the only participants are has-beens and never-weres.

Now all paid out. Ex_pat generously split his profits between OWTB and Playershare. :chubb:

Mine has been donated to Dr Kershaws.

Cheers Stevie. I meant to ask for mine to be used for Euro comp, next season's subs and playershare. But I will do that all myself from paypal.