The price of a childrens kit......

Just been in to buy my son the new kit for his 6th birthday tomorrow.

He's had the full kit for the last 2 or 3 years and I think I paid about £35 or £40.

There's a lad at his football training who had the new kit on last week and it looked enormous on him.

I (approvingly) thought his dad was just playing the long game but I went in the other day and found out it's because there is no 6 to 7 year old kit this season for some strange reason.

His 5 to 6 year old size from last year is already getting a bit small so I'll have to get him 7 to 8 and it'll probably be a bit big but at least he'll have it and it might fit him by Christmas.

And he does really want it - something that may or may not last over the years...

Anyway, I go in to buy it earlier - £54! For a 6 year old and it won't even fit him yet.

The top is £29.99 which I can live with but then nearly twice as much again for the shorts and socks. It's priced separately and has to be bought separately which I also find odd.

Is there a better way of marketing the club around the town and keeping kids away from the dark side(s) than having as many as possible of them wearing the kit?

Were you drunk?

Hahaha. Play in goal Sunday league and hate the bog standard kits so always have a bright one. Oldham ones recently, orange one, bright yellow and bright blue have been good but resorted to bland ones now so had to look elsewhere

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=wycombe+goalkeeper+kit+2016&oq=wycombe+goalkeeper+kit+2016&aqs=chrome..69i57.10301j0j4&client=ms-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=HtMJuXlYhkDpcM%3A

Hahaha. Play in goal Sunday league and hate the bog standard kits so always have a bright one. Oldham ones recently, orange one, bright yellow and bright blue have been good but resorted to bland ones now so had to look elsewhere

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=wycombe+goalkeeper+kit+2016&oq=wycombe+goalkeeper+kit+2016&aqs=chrome..69i57.10301j0j4&client=ms-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=HtMJuXlYhkDpcM%3A

Off all the goalie kits you could of found online you payed £72 for that ugly thing :D