League Tables 01.10.2016

Bristolatic

Premier League

The top six stay as they are, the highest climber being Gravity Grave, up by 3 to 7th place. rudemedic falls the furthest, down 4 to 11th. Other than that, very little movement. Attendance points came out best again, 13 predictors picking up points, the best being GravityGrave, who was only 2 short and Carl Waters, who missed by 8.

i2MkXww.jpg?2

8IAOb3a.jpg?2

Championship

Not a great deal of positional changes, the most anyone moved being 3 places (BJBlue moving up and pjkent going the opposite way. Just imagine green and red on the table; I forgot!). Hometown club stays at the top, but BP1960 is leading the chasing pack. Again, predictions were the main source of points, with 11 players profiting, the best being LaticsChris, who was only 4 short.

TOn5yUq.jpg?2

z9MCEAV.jpg?2

Early season summary.

Disjointed- about where we would have expected

Carl Waters- Hot and cold definite danger

NZ Latic- Major threat

New Blue- Surprise package

Latics Fanatic- All about attendences

Lookersstandandy- Is he the real deal?

Gravity grave- could be a contender

of the rest Stevie J is known for his late charges, Warwickshire still has plenty to prove, Ex-pat looks a spent force, Harry Bosch a 1 season wonder and Bristol we would have expected better.

Going to get tough when winter arrives, who can stand the heat when it gets cold ?

One factor affecting the table so far this year, is that very few people have picked up points for the first Latics scorer.

The main reason for that is because the Latics have not scored many goals.

If they start scoring goals regularly (hope), this could start changing the table.

More attendance points are being scored compared to the same time last year.

Comparing the attendance points at the same time last season (this season in brackets), Disjointed had 3(18), Carlwaters had 6(16), Nzlatics had 8(9), Newblue had 9(16) & Latics_fanatic had 3(17). Stable home attendances could be the reason for this.

I need the Latics to score regularly & unstable home attendances to kick my season off.

I haven't really gotten started this season. My attendance predictions are a :censored:ing disgrace, I hold my hands up to that. But there are plenty of points to play for and I'm not going to rule myself out at such an early stage, despite the disappointing start.

One factor affecting the table so far this year, is that very few people have picked up points for the first Latics scorer.

The main reason for that is because the Latics have not scored many goals.

If they start scoring goals regularly (hope), this could start changing the table.

More attendance points are being scored compared to the same time last year.

Comparing the attendance points at the same time last season (this season in brackets), Disjointed had 3(18), Carlwaters had 6(16), Nzlatics had 8(9), Newblue had 9(16) & Latics_fanatic had 3(17). Stable home attendances could be the reason for this.

I need the Latics to score regularly & unstable home attendances to kick my season off.

The most surprising thing about this post is that you're not even pretending to be the champion anymore. "If they start scoring goals regularly (hope), this could start changing the table." Hope? :censored:ing hope! If? There's no such thing as if when you're predicting, which you would know if you were a genuine champion, which you're not so you don't. No point hoping for outcomes that match your predictions. Too late by then isn't it?

I'll take being labelled as a 'contender'

I've always thought you've underperformed in this competition. Occasional flashes of magic and then nothing for weeks.

Disjointed still the favourite for me. Just that adaptability question mark to address. Another relevant question is whether he has the stones for a long, attritional winter.