League Tables 08.10.2016

Bristolatic

Just bog standard tables without all the extra bits for the next three weeks or so. We move house on 31st October, so it's "All Hell & No Notion" at the moment. Normal service should be resumed in early November (provided t'interweb connection isn't buggered up).

dBAQA2G.jpg?2

D0LzHp7.jpg?2

Do you need some help with the tables?

Disjointed continues to impress but the jury is well and truly out on whether he can change tack when the situation demands it. You can look at his predictions from last season and this and legitimately question whether he's ever seen us...or even any game of football.

Sadfaces for Joe P, as always, Ex Pat, the loser, and Harry Bosch, who's going through that difficult, hard-to-sell, second-season phase. The flash was bright but it really was just a flash. The truth is they're all absolute :censored:.

Things can change in the unpredictable game of predicting but if you're not David Collinge or better in the table, you can :censored: off. You might as well not bother posting.

Do you need some help with the tables?

Disjointed continues to impress but the jury is well and truly out on whether he can change tack when the situation demands it. You can look at his predictions from last season and this and legitimately question whether he's ever seen us...or even any game of football.

Sadfaces for Joe P, as always, Ex Pat, the loser, and Harry Bosch, who's going through that difficult, hard-to-sell, second-season phase. The flash was bright but it really was just a flash. The truth is they're all absolute :censored:.

Things can change in the unpredictable game of predicting but if you're not David Collinge or better in the table, you can :censored: off. You might as well not bother posting.

I really shouldn't rise to it, but, if you could be arsed to look at the predictions from myself this season it shows adaptability all over it. 9 correct results equates to an 18 points haul in the first column, clearly the best total in all the prediction leagues. I'm not getting carried away as there is a long winter to come.

Probably adding to your workload Pete, and it's one for when you're back up and running and producing the points breakdown tables again too obviously. But is it possible to add a column to the end of the breakdown table (ie not league table) to show the total points scored that week by everyone?

Probably adding to your workload Pete, and it's one for when you're back up and running and producing the points breakdown tables again too obviously. But is it possible to add a column to the end of the breakdown table (ie not league table) to show the total points scored that week by everyone?

Yes,it's possible, but not until after we've moved house obviously. However, when I show the breakdown table (which I will start doing again in two or three weeks'time), all the correct predictions are highlighted in yellow, with green for attendances within 10 and pale red if it's spot on, so it's fairly easy to work out weekly points. Anyway, I'll look at it when more settled.

Yes,it's possible, but not until after we've moved house obviously. However, when I show the breakdown table (which I will start doing again in two or three weeks'time), all the correct predictions are highlighted in yellow, with green for attendances within 10 and pale red if it's spot on, so it's fairly easy to work out weekly points. Anyway, I'll look at it when more settled.

No worries, thanks. Yep I've been working it out from the yellow boxes myself. But we live in an X Factor world these days - lazy predictors want their info fast and easy!