Question for Mcfluff, Piglinbrand etc.

You two, and others such as Latics Pete find it very easy to dismiss any point of discussion and raise more questions of your own.
I would be absolutely fascinated as to what your feelings are to the current state of the club and how we should go forward? All you lot do is ignore any points, dismiss it and then ask questions which have no relevance and also have a weird affection for Corney and other board members and then accuse fans that it's their fault that we're in this situation?

You two, and others such as Latics Pete find it very easy to dismiss any point of discussion and raise more questions of your own.

I would be absolutely fascinated as to what your feelings are to the current state of the club and how we should go forward? All you lot do is ignore any points, dismiss it and then ask questions which have no relevance and also have a weird affection for Corney and other board members and then accuse fans that it's their fault that we're in this situation?

You calling people out!! HAHAHA!!

Pipe down son!

What I try and do is put another opinion or another viewpoint across. I ask questions because I don't think people should talk about change without having any idea what change they want or because I want to know the answer to something. You've never posted anything worthwhile. Edited by mcfluff1985

I do think some of these people who support "our leader" would find similar arguments of support for Sir Phillip Green. After all, he was simply protecting his own interests, right?

You seem to think that just because people can look at everything from all perspectives that they blindly follow Corney and think everything he has done is wonderful.

I can see the mistakes he's made, some like most chairmen in the world have made. You or anyone else will not convince me that these decisions have been made because he wants to hurt the club.

Until there is a better option with regards to running the club then he is in charge and you'll either like it or lump it.

Like I've said before, if you have any better suggestions make them known

You seem to think that just because people can look at everything from all perspectives that they blindly follow Corney and think everything he has done is wonderful.

I can see the mistakes he's made, some like most chairmen in the world have made. You or anyone else will not convince me that these decisions have been made because he wants to hurt the club.

Until there is a better option with regards to running the club then he is in charge and you'll either like it or lump it.

That's almost perfect - BHS had "no better option" than Green. Their employees had to like it or lump it too. And Green always said he'd do his best for BHS.

But in fact he was taking funds/cash out whilst the core business declined.

There might not be an alternative right now, at the price SC wants, but we as fans can influence things and can prompt change if we act in sufficient numbers.

You agree he's made many mistakes, not from malice, but don't you want to see the club run more effectively? Could it really be any worse?

Add to this the fact that there seems to be a worrying idea going around that people would actually prefer the club to be relegated or to go bust than continue to struggle as we are doing.

We should be very careful what we wish for.

Whilst boundaryblue80 makes some good posts and has valid points, he appears to hold a personal grudge against the chairman and he must know that his rhetoric on here is rabble rousing.

Like mcfluff, I will continue to be broadly supportive of the club until I have cast-iron proof that large scale asset stripping is going on. That doesn't make me an apologist or a sycophant.

In the meantime we could all boycott the Premier League in every way possible - stop sky subscriptions, avoid pubs showing football etc.

Add to this the fact that there seems to be a worrying idea going around that people would actually prefer the club to be relegated or to go bust than continue to struggle as we are doing.

Where has anyone suggested going bust is a good idea?

What is currently happening is not working. Crowds down, a very small budget, 7 day income doesn't go to the club, but debt resulting from 7 day facilities does.

Asset stripping is more discreet than it used to be, but if you want to wait until there's cast iron proof we'll be in the same boat as BHS employees. And there won't be any government led investigation.

These mistakes you finally acknowledge...should they not cost the owners financially then? Businessmen make mistakes, product devalues etc. Some are like Sir Phillip Green. Some are just utterly negligible. Should they not be reducing the value to a level to sell us considering they have no interest in OAFC? Their actions are hurting the club whether they (or you) like it or not.

These mistakes you finally acknowledge...should they not cost the owners financially then? Businessmen make mistakes, product devalues etc. Some are like Sir Phillip Green. Some are just utterly negligible. Should they not be reducing the value to a level to sell us considering they have no interest in OAFC? Their actions are hurting the club whether they (or you) like it or not.

I have said he's made mistakes in several posts. It's not a new opinion. Just one you've obviously missed.

I'm sure it is costing them financially at the moment.