Own up, who is it..?

I'm sure Mr and Mrs Robinson are now over it, being from NI I expect he's made from sterner stuff than your average Joe and it will be water off a ducks back, we have fans who want a pissed up kid hung drawn and quartered yet probably cheered and revered a man who'd done time for killing one man and leaving another in a wheelchair, let it go for :censored: sake the lads been punished accordingly and its time to move on.

What a load of :censored:! What does it matter where they are from!?

Not everyone is a precious ikle petal like yourself, I wasn't condoning what the herbert did merely putting it in perspective.

Im precious petal because i think death threats are a bad thing?

The fact that you can defend it in any kind of way says a great deal about your character. It also says you probably know the little :censored:!

I'm sure you'd put it down you youthful exuberance if it was yours kids getting the threat!

You've haven't put into perspective at all. If anything you've done the exact opposite by bringing up where they are from as if to say don't worry they will 'get over it' they've had worse.

I'm not asking for anything more to be done! I posted because someone put it down to drink and age! I've never made a death threat or tried to defend one. I haven't even compared what he did to other crimes but then I'm not a :censored:!

Edited by palmer1

Im precious petal because i think death threats are a bad thing?

The fact that you can defend it in any kind of way says a great deal about your character. It also says you probably know the little :censored:!

I'm sure you'd put it down you youthful exuberance if it was yours kids getting the threat!

You've haven't put into perspective at all. If anything you've done the exact opposite by bringing up where they are from as if to say don't worry they will 'get over it' they've had worse.

I'm not asking for anything more to be done! I posted because someone put it down to drink and age! I've never made a death threat or tried to defend one. I haven't even compared what he did to other crimes but then I'm not a :censored:!

Simplistic over reactions should be avoided by him and also by yourself. A little perspective should be applied

Right he's 18 not 12!

He's an adult who should know how to behave.

Let's not just pass it off as kids having a joke. I'm not sure Mr & Mrs Robinson feel the same way!

This ^ It was so far out of order... the guy clearly has anger issues beyond a normal person...

Simplistic over reactions should be avoided by him and also by yourself. A little perspective should be applied

As a father the perspective I am applying is one of terror at the thought of someone might say this about my kids...

People who use this sort of language as apparent "banter" tend to be the sort of low life who glasses you in a night club because they got a bit angry. Scum is the only word that comes to find for this individual.

Edited by oafc0000