Own up, who is it..?

SSNews reporting we have banned a supporter for threatening Robbo?

Sorry if this is covered in one of the threads I'm too scared to read ???

Talks about it in his latest interview and it's been fairly well publicised in the local press. Some low life threatened to kill his kids on twitter. He's been kicked off Twitter and banned from BP until the end of the season. Edited by RoytonLatics

SSNews reporting we have banned a supporter for threatening Robbo?

Sorry if this is covered in one of the threads I'm too scared to read ???

Someone tweeted about murdering his children... I think it was tweeted to Robinsons wife.

Guy's been banned from twitter and all games for the rest if the season.

Bellend.

Someone tweeted about murdering his children... I think it was tweeted to Robinsons wife.

Guy's been banned from twitter and all games for the rest if the season.

Bellend.

Nah, his wife replied but it wasn't addressed to her. The tweet was just on the oafc hashtag saying 'tell Stephen Robinson...'.

Some wrongun 18 yo. Hopefully learnt his lesson, but can't imagine he's too bright in the first place.

The pathetic chav in question who will never amount to anything in his life goes by the name of Alex Wild.

As much as I lament the way the club is run at the moment from top to bottom, just remember that the Directors manager abd players are human beings. Question them challenge them even protest and kick off by all means but don't go too far.

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/8/news-headlines/101430/fan-sends-manager-vile-tweet?platform=hootsuite

The pathetic chav in question who will never amount to anything in his life goes by the name of Alex Wild.

As much as I lament the way the club is run at the moment from top to bottom, just remember that the Directors manager abd players are human beings. Question them challenge them even protest and kick off by all means but don't go too far.

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/8/news-headlines/101430/fan-sends-manager-vile-tweet?platform=hootsuite

Talk about an over-reaction. Both him and you

So the police have been round, bollocked the lad, and he has personally apologised?? Surely we can draw a line under this now. I bet he regrets making the comment.

The police went round?

Bit too far no? Couldn't they just tweet him a warning?

Must have said someting very bad?

Probably tweeted when pissed up and pissed off

So!? A lot of people get drunk and angry at football. Their first thought isn't to threaten to kill someone's kids!

His mate was tweeting that Oldham fans can't take a joke and it was just 'banter'... fkn scumbags!

So!? A lot of people get drunk and angry at football. Their first thought isn't to threaten to kill someone's kids!

His mate was tweeting that Oldham fans can't take a joke and it was just 'banter'... fkn scumbags!

I believe that he is only 18yo and suspect that his mate is the same age.

Both have made ridiculous tweets but let's not hang them for it.

I believe that he is only 18yo and suspect that his mate is the same age.

Both have made ridiculous tweets but let's not hang them for it.

Right he's 18 not 12!

He's an adult who should know how to behave.

Let's not just pass it off as kids having a joke. I'm not sure Mr & Mrs Robinson feel the same way!

I'm sure Mr and Mrs Robinson are now over it, being from NI I expect he's made from sterner stuff than your average Joe and it will be water off a ducks back, we have fans who want a pissed up kid hung drawn and quartered yet probably cheered and revered a man who'd done time for killing one man and leaving another in a wheelchair, let it go for :censored: sake the lads been punished accordingly and its time to move on.

Right he's 18 not 12!

He's an adult who should know how to behave.

Let's not just pass it off as kids having a joke. I'm not sure Mr & Mrs Robinson feel the same way!

I would assume that Mr and Mrs Robinson had been consulted before the police enforced punishment.

I suspect that in the middle ages you would have had a hand in the trials of witches