This Arid Season

Arid?

Brand of deodrant in the 80s?

Least goals I've seen in 31 seasons. We scored 39 under Penney, that was a goal fest compared to the :censored:e we've seen this season.

The strikers have been abject, but so's the supply line for me. We need a ball player and a devastating winger. Pull teams around, we play all our football in front of the opposition. A Sunday league team would defend with relative ease against Erwin and :censored:scared McKay. I'd bin both of them, have a go with the two lumps tonight, and bombard the :censored: out of Posh who are well known for crumbling under pressure. The only way we can stay up is not by pussy footing around with a slow laboured build up, but by running at the opposition and ball after ball into the mixer. We just need players who are prepared to sustain bumps, bruises and stitches.

Have we got them?

Arid?

Brand of deodrant in the 80s?

Least goals I've seen in 31 seasons. We scored 39 under Penney, that was a goal fest compared to the :censored:e we've seen this season.

The strikers have been abject, but so's the supply line for me. We need a ball player and a devastating winger. Pull teams around, we play all our football in front of the opposition. A Sunday league team would defend with relative ease against Erwin and :censored:scared McKay. I'd bin both of them, have a go with the two lumps tonight, and bombard the :censored: out of Posh who are well known for crumbling under pressure. The only way we can stay up is not by pussy footing around with a slow laboured build up, but by running at the opposition and ball after ball into the mixer. We just need players who are prepared to sustain bumps, bruises and stitches.

Have we got them?

I agree with all that.Totally crap up front up to now.Worst football I've ever seen under Robinsons management.

Just hope Shez can stop the rot in time.

I agree with all that.Totally crap up front up to now.Worst football I've ever seen under Robinsons management.

Just hope Shez can stop the rot in time.

As Shez eludes to in the Chron, I fear he's not got the tools to get us out of the mire this season. The squad is nowhere near as strong as last season. Hope I'm wrong though.

I think I'm on my own here, but I think there's a player in there with McKay given the right service

As Shez eludes to in the Chron, I fear he's not got the tools to get us out of the mire this season. The squad is nowhere near as strong as last season. Hope I'm wrong though.

I think I'm on my own here, but I think there's a player in there with McKay given the right service

I think there is, but he's not brave or proactive enough. As I've said many times he takes too many touches. It doesn't come natural to him. That's my worry.

What's bloody annoying is the two poachers goals Ladapo has nicked for Shrewsbury. With us his best work was all outside the box. That's down to Robbozzz :censored: tactics and being the best out of possession bollocks. It may be we had the answer here and let him walk, that and the fact the lad was never given a run of games.

Shez wants the ball to stick up top in order to bring others into the game. Sadly the others are :censored: scared of shooting or scared to miss. Despite the fact the fans at worst have been indifferent rather than on their backs. We have too many cowards in the squad. Mentally weak teams go down, those with balls stay up....

Or in the words of Sean Connery in the Rock...

"Losers whinge about giving their best...winners go home and @%&* the Prom Queen.."

Now there's a banner....

Edited by oafcprozac

There might be, but probably not at this club, this season.

His confidence is shot to bits. He's scared to shoot and when he does they're crap shots.

Credit to him though, he's not stopped trying.