League Tables 28.02.2017

No change in the top three in the Premier League, but SAV hit the hot spot again with 8 points moving him up two places into a Champions League spot. Latics_Fanatic also moved up two and Bristolatic's in trouble, falling nearer to the drop zone. No one picked up any attendance points, no matter which of the figures were correct.

In the Championship, again the top seven stay as they were, but pjkent rockets up 7 places with a brilliant 13 point haul including only missing the attendance by three (I bet he's pleased which one was the decider!). ajw65 fell foul of the rule concerning naming a scorer when predicting Latics to draw a blank, so his prediction is null and void (*See below). If it makes him feel any better, he wouldn't have collected any points anyway. He drops 4 places. It's as you were for the bottom four.

Premier League

kkGpRix.jpg?2

o69TfZG.jpg?2

Championship

jwvA8rR.jpg?2

YmsbJmw.jpg?2

* We will review this section of the rules during the close season to avoid future controversy

This league, shorn of last season's Champion by the wrongheadedness of the Administrators, is just waiting for someone like SAV to come along and shake things up. Everyone's been saying disjointed this and nzlatic that...while SAV quietly goes about his work setting himself up for the run-in. The self-appointed favourites are looking over their shoulders bigstyle. I'd even go so far as to say it's vaguely interesting.

This league, shorn of last season's Champion by the wrongheadedness of the Administrators, is just waiting for someone like SAV to come along and shake things up. Everyone's been saying disjointed this and nzlatic that...while SAV quietly goes about his work setting himself up for the run-in. The self-appointed favourites are looking over their shoulders bigstyle. I'd even go so far as to say it's vaguely interesting.

Self appointed favourites? This tag has been hung round our shoulders by the self appointed critic of all things predicting. Still a long way to go there is going to be a lot more up's and down's before this thing is out. I don't think you can deny this is a classic in the making.

Self appointed favourites? This tag has been hung round our shoulders by the self appointed critic of all things predicting. Still a long way to go there is going to be a lot more up's and down's before this thing is out. I don't think you can deny this is a classic in the making.

It's obviously not a classic if the best predictors in the business aren't involved.