League Tables 25.03.2017

Although nzlatic didn't pick up any points, he still leads the Premier League by 24 points. Complacency creeping in? Stevie_J moves into 3rd place, whilst GravityGrave (11pts including only 7 off the attendance) and lookersstandandy (9pts) were the best performers. LaticsPete drops into the relegation zone and no matter how many points Handsy and warwickshire latic collect, they can't move off the bottom two.

vdPNXQc.jpg?2

OBgMzLs.jpg?2

pjkent, who was the only one to predict a draw, collects 6 points and moves into the Championship play-off places, whilst Lawman is the highest climber (up 3) thanks to only missing out by 4 on the attendance. JoeP moves into 2nd place, but is still 16 points behind Hometownclub who seems to have been at the top for ever. The bottom five stay as they were and 6 players did not take part.

qWlvV7N.jpg?2

6U2hPAT.jpg?2

17 hours ago, Stevie_J said:

He might not have picked up any points but nzlatic has got the title sown up.

Meanwhile, the race for promotion and playoffs in the Championship is heating up.

It's normally 24hrs with the psychological war games innit?

Couple more bad weeks, or a Bosch-style attendance prediction, it's never over til it's over!

14 hours ago, Ex_pat said:

I am surprised at your answer.

I would of expected you to go on and on about "being stitched up". I think you are losing your touch

The really funny thing is that I've been telegraphing the possibility of opening a sockpuppet account. I've already got one. Can you guess what it is?

14 hours ago, Ex_pat said:

I am surprised at your answer.

I would of expected you to go on and on about "being stitched up". I think you are losing your touch

Well, yes. But I'm also painfully aware of the Hansard law of pedantry, which I wrote. The law is this: the more pedantic your criticism of someone's English gets, the more likely you are to fuck up your own. Keeping it short is the only way.

3 hours ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

Well, yes. But I'm also painfully aware of the Hansard law of pedantry, which I wrote. The law is this: the more pedantic your criticism of someone's English gets, the more likely you are to fuck up your own. Keeping it short is the only way.

Is it possible to cite this law as a reference?

9 hours ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

The really funny thing is that I've been telegraphing the possibility of opening a sockpuppet account. I've already got one. Can you guess what it is?

I did wonder whether that was a possibility and whether a259, who only ever posts on prediction threads, could be you.

7 hours ago, Stevie_J said:

I did wonder whether that was a possibility and whether a259, who only ever posts on prediction threads, could be you.

There's an A259 in South London that may well be in the stomping yard of Royal Engineers, looks to be a heavy favourite for any potential sock puppets.

Is having multiple accounts against the rules of OWTB?

22 minutes ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

I cant wait for the big reveal when I finally tell everyone about the nzlatic ruse. 

Flattery isn't going to get you my vote for a free pass back to the big leagues. 

I thought it may be the Swedish poster. Just to tee yourself up for the gag stolen from Tim Vine's reject pile.