2016/17 Season Prizes

Stevie_J

This season's prizes are as follows:

• Premier League Winner - nzlatic £52.50
  • Premier League Runner-up - disjointed - £26.25
  • Championship Winner - Hometownclub - £52.50
  • Championship Runner-up - BP1960 - £26.25
  • Cup Winner - youngen - £52.50

I know some have already kindly offered to donate their winnings and I will try and track down those posts but feel free to make my life easier by reiterating here if you want to donate to OWTB/Playershare/Dr K's and/or if you want next season's subscription fee kept to one side!

Well done to you all.  Hope everyone returns for next season and that we see a few new faces/usernames too.

Cheers. :chubb:

Can you take my next seasons entry and also £12.50 to running of OWTB. The other £30 could you transfer to Paypal address: svenska7777@hotmail.com please so I can donate to @Lee Sinnott's runners weekly e-magazine. Or donate the money directly stating "OWTB Cup winner Youngen"!!

Thank you kindly.

In seriousness though, those who also wish to donate to Mr Harwoods great effort:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/patrick-harwood1?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=updates&utm_content=Patrick-Harwood1&utm_campaign=updates-facebook

Edited by youngen

Sorted!

Thanks very much for everyone's generosity - £108 donated to OWTB (BP1960 kindly donated his winnings too); £42.50 to Playershare; £30 to the Alzheimer's Society, via Paddy's JustGiving page.  I appear to have made an arse of my arithmetic and donated an extra 50p somewhere.  I'll chuck it back into the pot, rather than trying to figure out where it's gone!

And nzlatic, youngen and Hometownclub are already entered for the 2017/18 season.  Great show!

And now that's done, the fixtures are out next week!

Anyone who wants to get their name down early can pay £10 by PayPal to stevie_j@owtb.co.uk (note the underscore - may be best to copy and paste the address and please leave your OWTB username in the PayPal message box).  Full details to follow...

:chubb:

Edited by Stevie_J

3 hours ago, Stevie_J said:

Sorted!

Thanks very much for everyone's generosity - £108 donated to OWTB (BP1960 kindly donated his winnings too); £42.50 to Playershare; £30 to the Alzheimer's Society, via Paddy's JustGiving page.  I appear to have made an arse of my arithmetic and donated an extra 50p somewhere.  I'll chuck it back into the pot, rather than trying to figure out where it's gone!

And nzlatic, disjointed and Hometownclub are already entered for the 2017/18 season.  Great show!

And now that's done, the fixtures are out next week!

Anyone who wants to get their name down early can pay £10 by PayPal to stevie_j@owtb.co.uk (note the underscore - may be best to copy and paste the address and please leave your OWTB username in the PayPal message box).  Full details to follow...

:chubb:

Stevie, I didnt want any of my money to be used for next years entry. I will still pay to enter, use it as you see fit.