Ordering Match Tickets On-Line

Last year one could choose a specific seat via the interactive seating map.  This no longer seems possible, so allocated to seat that is rubbish.

Anyone else had this problem, if so any solutions?

I have emailed ticket office, but doubt will be fixed before Saturday.

Edited by frizzell54

Deary me, fellas. 
A bit of initiative would go far.

Due to a Chrome update Flash is turned off... to turn it back on please follow these instructions carefully and dont send me any angry emails saying 'CRAP'

STEP 1:  copy and paste this  chrome://settings/content?search=content+setting into your search bar and press enter 
STEP 2: scroll down to flash
STEP 3: On the flash screen untick the 'ask first' box. and ensure that you have allowed sites to run flash

If you're still confused ive included some images with some big red arrows 

379aabd291fcc40c7c38922069346714.png2f88c3135ef9073db79dfedfff1c849b.png

23 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Deary me, fellas. 

Due to a Chrome update Flash is turned off... to turn it back on please follow these instructions carefully and dont send me any angry emails saying 'CRAP'

STEP 1:  copy and paste this  chrome://settings/content?search=content+setting into your search bar and press enter 
STEP 3: On the flash screen untick the 'ask first' box. and ensure that you have allowed sites to run flash

I thought the diagram was Latics new attacking plan.

6 hours ago, frizzell54 said:

I see you are angry again.  A bit of civility would go a long way.

How am I supposed to know about Chrome - as I don't use it.

When getting my daughters season ticket chrome was shit, opened the page on the basic Microsoft browser and the seating plan was right there 

12 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Deary me, fellas. 

Just checked again using FireFox, the browser I used last year to get tickets, and if you want a season ticket, then you are directed to the 'Interactive Seating Plan' (IAP) and can select a seat.  If you want single tickets you do not get the option to use the IAP.  So nothing to do with Flash.

As I said pretty crap.  

I do not feel like setting ou 1/2 an hour early to queue at the ticket office, probably in the rain, to choose a suitable seat.  Just a retrograde step by the club.

I have just spoken to the ticket office and the Interactive seating plan is now available for specific match tickets.  There is the small problem that the season ticket interactive plan does not agree with the single ticket plan, but I am assured that two of us will not be fighting over one seat.  

The young man I spoke to was most helpful and I am sure he wil attempt to fix this anomally.

As to the small section of the RRE, I have no idea of the cost.

• 1 month later...