IFollow

This is all very technical. When it was LaticsPlayer, it was possible to sign in from several locations. For instance, I could sign in from Oldham and from London, multiple times. That facility seems to have closed.

PS: if you're logged in with my details by mistake, could you log out again? Cheers.

1 hour ago, Andy Perimeter West said:

We found out what the problem is or have they found away of blocking vpn?

I don't think so. Have used two different VPNs and have been able to get live video on smartphone, laptop and desktop. But you can't get it on two different devices. A warning flags up and after the second or third, one gets cut off. 

31 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

We listened in Greece. Did you try both browser and app?

36 minutes ago, Andy Perimeter West said:

For people using the VPN it seems the EU ones are not running fast enough to watch the game on Saturday and even videos now I just changed mine to US California running super fast with no buffering issues seems the way forward!!!!

Sounds like if you are already registered in the U.K. For Ifollow Then you need a separate registeration for the VPN one showing you are abroad and have to pay per game. Unless anyone knows a way round it? I went on via a VPN yesterday with my UK ifollow account and it said I needed to choose my subscription and didn't let me watch it. 

1 hour ago, adamoafc said:

Sounds like if you are already registered in the U.K. For Ifollow Then you need a separate registeration for the VPN one showing you are abroad and have to pay per game. Unless anyone knows a way round it? I went on via a VPN yesterday with my UK ifollow account and it said I needed to choose my subscription and didn't let me watch it. 

I just log into my vpn i used to use France but its been a bit shitty on Saturday so switched it to a US California i don't pay per game i paid a full 130 euro for the season and also made a new account on the oafc site and made the address outside the UK

basically googled hotels in france and set the random hotel address as mine on new reg ifollow

Edited by Andy Perimeter West

I'm a Luddite when it comes to this.  

So... I need a decent, reliable VPN that doesn't cost the earth and presumably just pay €130 via a Non-UK address?

How does the VPN work as I have a sky router at home?

Can I also pay with a UK credit card with a UK billing address if using a non-UK address to register?

Sorry for questions but I'd happily attend in person if I lived more local but happily pay the €130 to watch online.  In fact I'd happily pay that and pay difference upto a ST to our player scheme.

13 minutes ago, Midsblue said:

So... I need a decent, reliable VPN that doesn't cost the earth and presumably just pay €130 via a Non-UK address?

Can I also pay with a UK credit card with a UK billing address if using a non-UK address to register?

Sorry for questions but I'd happily attend in person if I lived more local but happily pay the €130 to watch online.  In fact I'd happily pay that and pay difference upto a ST to our player scheme.

Its really simple to use basically you download the software run it login select country and use your computer phone etc as normal simple as that!!! if you want to watch the games id suggest while logged into VPN register a new ifollow oafc account google a hotel in any country outside the uk use that as the address when registering add card details and then you can either pay the full amount 130 euro like I did or pay as they play which is like 6 euro!!

i use these guys https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/ 6 euro a month, currently using US California as its running nice and fast so no jittery stream!!

This VPN was recommended by IPTV providers and many people recommended them on the dodgy tv forum I'm on ;)

27 minutes ago, Midsblue said:

VPNs known to work with geo-restricted streaming services like Sky Go, such as Express VPN. It has 30-day money back guarantee. www.expressvpn.com

Once you sign up, install its software/app on your PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone. Then open the program, choose location outside UK and click to connect.

Had no problem using UK credit card with UK registered address when paying for one game ticket for 6 euro. Don't know if you want season-long subscription at 130 euro.

Edited by Fyldelatic

Right. I was in the blower with Roy yesterday who was spitting feathers about iFollow. Apparently you can access commentary but not pics in the UK, unless you do the shady things people are saying above. You get pictures but not commentary abroad unless you go shady, in which case you can get commentary but not pictures. 

If you want half-time music and the half-time scores, you have to email the football league and get in their case.