League Tables 25.08.2018

Bristolatic

Some good attendance predictions in the Premier League. astottie was out by +3, whilst Ex_pat missed by -7. a259 and oafcmetty top scored with 9 points apiece, the latter taking over top spot. JoeP climbed 5 places whilst GravityGrave fell by 5 places. Former champion David Collinge drops into the relegation zone and Hometownclub props everybody up.

In the Championship, yarddog73 got it all wrong, showing Morecambe winning 2-0 at half time, but Latics winning 3-0 at full time. His prediction was null and void, but would have scored points; he falls 7 places as a result. Runningman top scored with 12 points, helped by being exactly 100 out on the attendance and rising 6 places. aidan_latics goes top, daniel and youngen climb 5 places, while BP1960 dropped 6 places.

Lee Sinnott, in League 1, originally predicted a 23-0 win for Latics (some 2nd half, that!), but corrected it in time when it was pointed out. south east latic missed out on maximum attendance points by +1 (the second one to do so this season) and picked up 11 points.. MontyBurns moves up 5 places, dannyboy5555 drops 4 places to the bottom of the table, whilst maddog stays top. oafcprozac falls 4 places having failed to post a prediction.

Premier League

KvbFwpW.jpg?1

JxZOjKj.jpg?1

Championship

3PYB8yI.jpg?1

Jm8WjIY.jpg?1

League 1

ff3Vvsq.jpg?1

Q2lE2x6.jpg?1

Edited by Bristolatic
lookersstandandy missed by 93, not 7. I'm not doing all the spreadsheet again. So there.

2 hours ago, aidan_latics said:

Although scored correctly, just wanted to point out that @lookersstandandy actually missed out on the attendance by 93 rather 7. That ego requires no massaging!

2 hours ago, maddog said:

Grasses united ???

2 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

Correct. Just wanted to make sure you're all paying attention. 

1 hour ago, disjointed said:

Sometimes these things need pointing out. 

W@nkers. You’re all like MK Dons to me.

• Like 1

On 8/26/2018 at 4:00 PM, Bristolatic said:

Some good attendance predictions in the Premier League. astottie was out by +3, whilst Ex_pat missed by -7. a259 and oafcmetty top scored with 9 points apiece, the latter taking over top spot. JoeP climbed 5 places whilst GravityGrave fell by 5 places. Former champion David Collinge drops into the relegation zone and Hometownclub props everybody up.

In the Championship, yarddog73 got it all wrong, showing Morecambe winning 2-0 at half time, but Latics winning 3-0 at full time. His prediction was null and void, but would have scored points; he falls 7 places as a result. Runningman top scored with 12 points, helped by being exactly 100 out on the attendance and rising 6 places. aidan_latics goes top, daniel and youngen climb 5 places, while BP1960 dropped 6 places.

Lee Sinnott, in League 1, originally predicted a 23-0 win for Latics (some 2nd half, that!), but corrected it in time when it was pointed out. south east latic missed out on maximum attendance points by +1 (the second one to do so this season) and picked up 11 points.. MontyBurns moves up 5 places, dannyboy5555 drops 4 places to the bottom of the table, whilst maddog stays top. oafcprozac falls 4 places having failed to post a prediction.

A 9 point HAUL, now 2 points off top spot and not so much as a name check - more respect please. 

On 8/26/2018 at 4:00 PM, Bristolatic said:

Premier League

JxZOjKj.jpg?1

Bloody hell Bristol, i know I've had a slow start to my title defence but to say I'm propping everybody up is a gross exaggeration.

What about Singe, I'm a very healthy 6 points clear of him, he really is propping everybody up (sorry Singe).

I'm still finding my feet with Latics now in League 2, I didn't realise how crap this division is, I'll adjust my predictions accordingly.

Anyway its still early days, its a marathon not a sprint  blah, blah, etc etc