Jimmy Fell

Location?

Bury

How Long Supporting the Tics?

5 yrs

Best away match you've been to?

Leeds this year

All Time Greatest Player?

Andy Ritchie - even though i never saw him play!!

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)?

like matches v Hudds Town

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oa_exile

Welcome Jimmy to OWTB

Please contact a Mod or Admin if you need any help getting started (Click here).

If you're feeling adventurous, head straight into the main board to chat about all things Latics (Click here).

And if you're here for all the fantastic OWTB Shirts and Merchandise head over to the shop (Click here).

:chubb:

May I say that we have had many good players whilst I have been following the Latics and I would rate Neil Kilkenny up there amongst the best. His range of passing I would say is second only to Bobby Johnstone from the sixties and his workrate and enthusiasm for the game is immense. All the best for the future Neil you are better than a League 1 player. I cannot believe that Birmingham chose to let you go. It is just a pity you chose Leeds above us. It is the first bad decision you have made all season!!!!

Name? Cliff Ashton (emidsexile)

Location? South Witham, Lincolnshire

How Long Supporting the Tics? since 1952

Best away match you've been to? Nottingham Forest last season

All Time Greatest Player? Bobby Johnstone

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)? Manchester United

Guest oa_exile

Welcome Cliff to OWTB

Please contact a Mod or Admin if you need any help getting started (Click here).

If you're feeling adventurous, head straight into the main board to chat about all things Latics (Click here).

And if you're here for all the fantastic OWTB Shirts and Merchandise head over to the shop (Click here).

Welcome to OWTB, Terrier

Guest oa_exile

Welcome to OWTB

Name? A259

>Location? South Coast

>How Long Supporting the Tics? 40 yrs

>Best away match you've been to? Portsmouth 1 Latics 4 1990/1991

>All Time Greatest Player? Andy Ritchie

>Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)? Leeds

Welcome to OWTB

Name? Mike Hardy

Location? Leighton Buzzard

How Long Supporting the Tics? 50 years

Best away match you've been to? Seeing us beat City at Maine Rd in 90

All Time Greatest Player? Ritchie was class

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)? Tranmere/Huddersfield/ManU/City

Welcome to OWTB

Guest oa_exile
Glad to be here - although it all looks a bit complicated at the moment!! I'll get used to it.

Take your time to get used to it : >>HELP !<<

Any help give one of us a shout :)

I will send this by PM ,just to complicate things :grin:

Guest oa_exile

Welcome to OWTB

Name?JACOAFC

Location?Local

How Long Supporting the Tics?36 years

Best away match you've been to? Too numerous to mention but QPR in the playoffs was a gud day out

All Time Greatest Player? David Eyres

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)?Every team we play should be treated as our greatest rivals!!

Guest sheridans_world

Welcome to OWTB, JACOAFC