A plea to our Trust . . . . . .

4 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

You don’t seem to be listening.

I’m not saying that at all.  

Fans are literally powerless, the FLG seem to be playing games, the Trust are compromised, the EFL rules and company law complicit.

It’s a mess that fans can’t fix. 

Why are fans powerless?  This owner is potless and relying on matchday income.  Turn that tap off and he’ll come to the table.

Why are the FLG playing games?  I don’t know them nor involved with them but all I can see is that they’re honouring the SLA from last season albeit with a fair increase to cover annual increases.  In return Lemsagam receives income similar or better to last season.  Lemsagam needs to pay rent in return, which he was supposed yo be doing previously.

Of the FLG, all I know is that some are members of this consortium are true fans with years of support and commitment to the club.  Those with money are yet to disclose their identity but I’m trusting those declared that they won’t get into bed with someone who will jeopardise the future of our club.

The issue here is the Lemsagam is unwilling to come to the table to talk with either the FLG or Trust.  That is contempt of the fans.

All I’m asking is for the current owner of our club to be more open with the fans and work with others for the future of our club.  He could be the custodian of our club for years and gain support of the fans but is recent actions and, Wheater aside, his recent dalliances in the player market show regression rather than progression 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/29/2019 at 2:07 PM, deyres42 said:

I certainly wouldn't be going to Bury if it were the other way round...

Im glad I got no one agreeing! I wouldn't be going neither and the idea of mine is pure bollocks. However the club do need some fans, so I wouldn't be surprised!

Archived