Charity Auction - Place in the Premier League!

Stevie_J

Here's something that's never been done before! 

@Benja, despite a strong performance last season, has informed us he won't be signing up this season.  That means a place in the Premier League is up for grabs, so we're going to auction it off for @opinions4u's chosen charity, The Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation.

Stick your bids in this thread or send to me by PM.  Auction will end at noon tomorrow.

For anyone who has signed up already, your £5 already paid will be treated as part of your bid (i.e. winning bid of £20 = additional £15 to pay).

Only the usual £2.50 will go to OWTB running costs, with the whole additional amount to be donated to The Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation.

:chubb:

2 minutes ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

“balls up”

From memory, I didn't clarify whether the result in the final was taken at FT or AET.  One player won based on FT, the other based on AET, so I promoted both and relegated myself.

Bid's at £30...

4 minutes ago, Stevie_J said:

From memory, I didn't clarify whether the result in the final was taken at FT or AET.  One player won based on FT, the other based on AET, so I promoted both and relegated myself.

Bid's at £30...

And that is the sign of a true gentleman. As opposed to someone who engages others to "fiddle the books" on their behalf. I rest my case.

3 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

And that is the sign of a true gentleman. As opposed to someone who engages others to "fiddle the books" on their behalf. I rest my case.

What a load of bollocks. It’s a bit like the fiasco a few years ago when yous claimed I didn’t win when I did. Bid withdrawn. 

17 minutes ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

What a load of bollocks. It’s a bit like the fiasco a few years ago when yous claimed I didn’t win when I did. Bid withdrawn. 

Come on 24 you know the game has moved on see how you fare now, I will sponsor you, re instate your 20 quid and I will match it in support of you. 

10 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

So what's the bid I need to beat then? Is it £35 or £70.

Sorry doc if I've caused confusion, never my intention to interfere in a auction, I will donate the 35 whoever wins, I suppose that way the bid stands at 35 with 24hrs.

1 minute ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

11.59 bid of £50.01 from The Maharaja of Mediocrity incoming. 

Have you got your sword ready for the end of season party? You know, the one you may be falling on. I'd like to say 'Welcome back' but it's not midday yet.

Archived