MATCH: vs Exeter City (H) 13/02/21 Postponed

I know it means nothing really, but I live  50 yards away from the ground and the cars didn't need de-icing this morning and the grass seems a lot softer than yesterday. If the game gets called off because of that bloody shadow again, then they've wasted their money on that lighting rig really...

10 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Eh????

Well the first link is to a newspaper columnist who says-'I have never really been a fan of artificial pitches' so that's out.

Plenty in the other links about how good some of the pitches are for league clubs but not much about teams not liking playing on them and if they do it seems to be the same complaints as when we had the artificial. Back & knees aching etc.

Doesn't seem to much comment after 2019 at a quick look.

• Matt changed the title to MATCH: vs Exeter City (H) 13/02/21 Postponed
22 hours ago, whittles left foot said:

Eh????

Well the first link is to a newspaper columnist who says-'I have never really been a fan of artificial pitches' so that's out.

Plenty in the other links about how good some of the pitches are for league clubs but not much about teams not liking playing on them and if they do it seems to be the same complaints as when we had the artificial. Back & knees aching etc.

Doesn't seem to much comment after 2019 at a quick look.

So are you a regular watcher of Scottish Football? l watch around 60-70 matches per season and every time an arificial pitch comes up (which is suprisingly often, but they do play each other about 96 times a season) there is constant negativity in the build up, the manager and players have to dance around it, the commentary team bring it up, Kris Boyd goes mental and usually there is a bad injury. If you do do this and you don't hear that then there's no hope for ya 😂 lf you don't and youre just commenting wo knowing, stop that please it's called 'chattin shit' and it can get you banged 😂

ln real Football whoever draws a russian/ukranian/uzbeki team in europe on plastic comes out and has a general whinge.

At international level when it occurs you get the media trained 'We just have to deal with it.' You NEVER get anybody going 'yeah, it's just the same.'

Never.

Butanyway, like l intimated, you're either deaf to it or lying. So unless youre replying to try n save face somehow in front of the readers, don't bother on my account bc won't read it.

I do watch Scottish football but not as many as you-watched QoS last night against Hearts on plastic and yes some of your comments were raised last night. Don't recall either club complaining about the surface though which was my original point.

You obviously feel strongly about this and consider yourself a bit of an expert so I will bow to your superior knowledge. It doesn't make you right though.

• Matt unfeatured this topic

Archived