MATCH: vs Colchester United (H) 09/04/21

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, L1onheartNew said:

I have been watching it for 25+ years and i barely understand it either. My work is done. 

I did watch a game back in the late 80s at the Oval when just about every Aussie in London was there.  It was one monumental piss up!  At the time Fosters sponsored the Oval; I think the game (happened for a few years) was seen as quite prestigious.  This was the result  1987 North Melbourne 18.6 (104) bt Carlton 13.13 (91)

6 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

I did watch a game back in the late 80s at the Oval when just about every Aussie in London was there.  It was one monumental piss up!  At the time Fosters sponsored the Oval; I think the game (happened for a few years) was seen as quite prestigious.  This was the result  1987 North Melbourne 18.6 (104) bt Carlton 13.13 (91)

The thing with Carlton is, they have no problem scoring but they let too many in. They should have got a defender in the transfer window. 

53 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

The thing with Carlton is, they have no problem scoring but they let too many in. They should have got a defender in the transfer window. 

They've been waiting for that analysis for 35 years! 😂 

• Matt unfeatured this topic

Archived