Leaving it for a day or three

Unfortunately, Stevenage have not released any attendance figures, so I'm going to give it a couple of days and then check all websites again. If still no figures available, I'll have to make the attendance as nil.

Sorry, folks, but there's not much else I can do, unless someone went round the ground and counted them all.

1 hour ago, Bristolatic said:

Unfortunately, Stevenage have not released any attendance figures, so I'm going to give it a couple of days and then check all websites again. If still no figures available, I'll have to make the attendance as nil.

Sorry, folks, but there's not much else I can do, unless someone went round the ground and counted them all.

Should be in our next home programme

2 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

3773, you're welcome. 

That's a joke - obviously counting all tickets sold and given away. 

They put on their website on Thurs or Friday that their North Stand was sold out! It's the one opposite where Latics fans were and it was very sparsely populated. 

However, I accept that you have to go with the silly figure Stevenage have issued.

Archived