MATCH: vs Port Vale (A) 09/04/22

Just now, latics22 said:

Anyone know how much it cost to take my 6 and 7 year old on Friday ? Thanks 

Free if in family stand for under 12s isn't it? But I think for only one child then a fiver for the second 

Fiver for both in all other stands 

Thats what it used to be I think 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Free if in family stand for under 12s isn't it? But I think for only one child then a fiver for the second 

Fiver for both in all other stands 

Thats what it used to be I think 

Yeah I thought it used to be free, don’t see what difference the stand makes. But hey ho! Cheers 

Vale fan here. Thought we were patchy and nervous  but edged it. You looked good going forward but shaky at the back. Still, given us a good game both times. Amazed you are where you are.

The Garrity one, looked nothing much in real down but on the replay that's a red for me. The Stone one, debateable. The pen appeals, the first one on the replay I think Connor Hall pulled your man back and over, so probably yes with hindsight. Second one, nothing doing. Don't think you helped yourselves with clearly looking for a pen for the last 30. 

It was a bloody entertaining game to be honest and our friend the crossbar came to our aid again.  Pity about the argy bargy after. Your support was great. Made me smile your commentator thought VP was cold having nearly died of hypothermia at your place many times. 

Really hope you stay up. The wife is an Oldham lass and you are a "proper" team.

• Matt unfeatured this topic

Archived