Nors, Green and Sheron.

brought my nephew on saturday for his first match. l pre warned him about fan behaviour and said we also boo our own players. some of them don't even appreciate Norwood, Sheron or Green the dense fucks.

he is 11 and he watches a lot of Football and he said 'that Sheron was good he works hard, Green scored and was a threat and Norwood played three positions (RB, CM  and CF) at 33 years old was absolute class and MoM' then he went quiet did a bit more thinking and went 'oh shit they all scored aswell'

l told him please dont go home swearing and tellin ya mam about fights n stuff. some people just don't get it.

Edited by Monty Burns
Green

• Monty Burns changed the title to Nors, Green and Sheron.
2 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

brought my nephew on saturday for his first match. l pre warned him about fan behaviour and said we also boo our own players. some of them don't even appreciate Norwood, Sheron or Green the dense fucks.

he is 11 and he watches a lot of Football and he said 'that Sheron was good he works hard, Green scored and was a threat and Norwood played three positions (RB, CM  and CF) at 33 years old was absolute class and MoM. then he went quiet did a bit more thinking and went 'oh shit they all scored aswell'

l told him please dont go home swearing and tellin ta mam about fights n stuff. some people just don't get it.

If his mum trusts you to look after him I'm sure she's used to all the other stuff !  😄

Edited by Bobledgersheart
emphasis

30 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

If his mum trusts you to look after him I'm sure she's used to all the other stuff !  😄

dont forget Monty Burns is an avatar.

lve been asked to be Godparent on more times than l can remember and always refused bc l would get too involved.

about 20 of my mates children confide secrets in me, msg me all the time and evem come to see me. 

in the dark depths of my cancer, depression and having a stroke my own son and all them little bastards* were the reason l didnt push the knife thru my ribcage into my heart.

l actually get scared that l look like a Nonce!!

nephew in question now thinks lm some form of mystic meg!!!

*l think only my lad is the bastard, everybody else got married first!!!

Edited by Monty Burns

Sounds like a knowledgeable lad.

All players are going to have some sort of drawbacks at this level, it's just a question of if you're able to mask them and accentuate the positives, or if the deficiencies are just too obvious and exploitable.

Of course opposition players at this level might but be good enough to exploit them either, it goes both ways.

Sheron in particular is an interesting one, bit inconsistent, but I like him a lot on his good days, and he should get that consistency as he goes into his later 20s. I think people assume he's older than he has (just turned 25 I think)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Sheron has looked a lot better since McGahey has returned as the holding midfielder. Lundstram, him and a 100% Dickenson could be a decent enough three in midfield.

Arnt you contradicting yourself here though ? 

Sheron played well Saturday, and is always vocal, perfect type of game for him Saturday. 

53 minutes ago, Simpo said:

All players are going to have some sort of drawbacks at this level, it's just a question of if you're able to mask them and accentuate the positives, or if the deficiencies are just too obvious and exploitable.

Of course opposition players at this level might but be good enough to exploit them either, it goes both ways.

Sheron in particular is an interesting one, bit inconsistent, but I like him a lot on his good days, and he should get that consistency as he goes into his later 20s. I think people assume he's older than he has (just turned 25 I think)

he is very clever yes. l thought he had autism as a young child.

he even said that his view is limited to one game and everybody can have one good game.

45 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Sheron has looked a lot better since McGahey has returned as the holding midfielder. Lundstram, him and a 100% Dickenson could be a decent enough three in midfield.

even tho l called the McGahey thing and never pointed it out repeatedly, l still desperately want to see us sign a proper CM or even CDM.  

Baz Rathbone told us McGahey is a great player and made risky promise to McGahey to 'get him fit' and show what he can do.

he has been my fave player since barrow away when he offered out the bell end lot. l loved that so much l almost got a tattoo of it!

actuallyyyyy.........

19 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

No meant Sheron, Lundstram and Dickenson with McGahey holding.

I think Sheron, Lundstram and Dickenson in front could work. Sheron looks poor when he has to be a creative outlet, with those two in he can stick to what he's good at. McGahey was good on Saturday but it feels like a temporary fix, happy to be proven wrong though

2 minutes ago, Guy Branston Pickle said:

I think Sheron, Lundstram and Dickenson in front could work. Sheron looks poor when he has to be a creative outlet, with those two in he can stick to what he's good at. McGahey was good on Saturday but it feels like a temporary fix, happy to be proven wrong though

weve got to assume Eminem knows this. one of the perks of an exoerienced manager is having confidence they can see what we can see and a billion times more bc of what they do and what we do.

6 hours ago, Simpo said:

UPDATE

wont let me post a screenshot but lve jus got a msg off him which simply says 'l have just hummed a Latics chant in an SK postcode'