new banner

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the first 'league' appearance of the paddock army banner I am opening the floor as to ideas for another banner .. this will be 4meters long and tangerine. Best ideas will be put forward to be voted for in a pole

[

P1010579.jpg

Mark,

I realise you're a trendy Londoner now but can't you tell it in ENGLISH please? Miles, pints, feet and bloody inches are still allowed.

I would leave to see an "oldham ultras" banner. Not that i'm into to all that but it looks great when some of the Europeans do it. I've seen a number of English clubs with ultras banners, i reckon it's catching on over here. i now some ultras represent holliganism but the majority are there to support their team. Swindon and palace have got one and i'm sure i've seen a few more.

Just a thought.

:thinking2:

We could become the first english/continental club and get someone to shout at the front with a microphone. I nominate senor coco for his inspiring posts on here.

You up to the job coco? :idea:

I would leave to see an "oldham ultras" banner. Not that i'm into to all that but it looks great when some of the Europeans do it. I've seen a number of English clubs with ultras banners, i reckon it's catching on over here. i now some ultras represent holliganism but the majority are there to support their team.

http://www.ultrasuk.co.uk/index.php

Great minds!

Inded diego, you never know it might be worth ago for someone who is barve enough to do it. I reckon it would be good at an away game personally, the problem with BP is the chaddy end singers have moved all over the ground, i saw a couple of lads i used to sit next to in the royle bar before swansea and they said there were too many kids in their now.

Inded diego, you never know it might be worth ago for someone who is barve enough to do it. I reckon it would be good at an away game personally, the problem with BP is the chaddy end singers have moved all over the ground, i saw a couple of lads i used to sit next to in the royle bar before swansea and they said there were too many kids in their now.

... we all started out a kids at game.

Latics Fanatics ! ......

... we all started out a kids at game.

Latics Fanatics ! ......

Of coarse but you can't really get a good song going if you have 50 12 year old's sat around you. I once sat with the chaddy end quire boys as a fresh faced 14 year old after becoming bored of the george hill but i remmember at that time there were lots of lads and adults around as well as kids who all sang. Nothing like that anymore :disappointed:

Of coarse but you can't really get a good song going if you have 50 12 year old's sat around you. I once sat with the chaddy end quire boys as a fresh faced 14 year old after becoming bored of the george hill but i remmember at that time there were lots of lads and adults around as well as kids who all sang. Nothing like that anymore :disappointed:

It's that bloody drum that's done it!

It's that bloody drum that's done it!

And the excuse before the drum was?

As for someone with a microphone, if they can't tolerate a drum, who the F is going to tolerate someone shouting at them?

Finally....what the heck is that meant to be on the Padock Army banner? Looks like someone just leaving an air-raid shelter back in 1943!

And the excuse before the drum was?

As for someone with a microphone, if they can't tolerate a drum, who the F is going to tolerate someone shouting at them?

Finally....what the heck is that meant to be on the Padock Army banner? Looks like someone just leaving an air-raid shelter back in 1943!

Me thinks it's storm trooper from the classic star wars films.

If it was up to me i'd of put a wookie up there.

:trollarse:

I would leave to see an "oldham ultras" banner. Not that i'm into to all that but it looks great when some of the Europeans do it. I've seen a number of English clubs with ultras .... palace have got one

Here are the Palace Ultras

Croydon Crew

As for a loudhailer, they are either there for the Japanese, who can't do anything that draws attention without official guidance, or hoolies whose leader can do what he wants. If someone stood in front of me shouting at me with the thing he's be wearing it up his arse in no time.

Here are the Palace Ultras

Croydon Crew

As for a loudhailer, they are either there for the Japanese, who can't do anything that draws attention without official guidance, or hoolies whose leader can do what he wants. If someone stood in front of me shouting at me with the thing he's be wearing it up his arse in no time.

Ok then leeslover, what would you do about the garbage atmosphere at BP?

I can see how someone with a loudhailer could get annoying after a while but the atmosphere is the worst i can remember it at BP so something needs to change.

Ok then leeslover, what would you do about the garbage atmosphere at BP?

I can see how someone with a loudhailer could get annoying after a while but the atmosphere is the worst i can remember it at BP so something needs to change.

I don't know, but the first step is not to do things that make it worse. I don't think anything other than brilliant 5-0 wins will perk it up TBH. I don't really go for these planned ways to get it going, the fun of it is all in the spontaneity for me. If it's an obligation or a chore then we might as well not bother.