NFL - Giants Vs Dolphins Wembley London

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone got tickets for this ??

Im off down there...go Giants :P

Ive not managed to get hold of tickets, which Im pretty gutted about. I have won a couple of tickets for the tailgate/game screening party at Wembley arena, so just need to pursuade one of my mates that it will be a good idea.

I Watched the Giants last night. First half was poor but the second was quite impressive. If they keep up this form in the next few games then Miami should be worried. The next three all look winnable, Atlanta away next week, then San Francisco at home (bit of a rivalry there), then Miami before the bye week. Fingers crossed, things will be looking good after Wembley.

Ive not managed to get hold of tickets, which Im pretty gutted about. I have won a couple of tickets for the tailgate/game screening party at Wembley arena, so just need to pursuade one of my mates that it will be a good idea.

I Watched the Giants last night. First half was poor but the second was quite impressive. If they keep up this form in the next few games then Miami should be worried. The next three all look winnable, Atlanta away next week, then San Francisco at home (bit of a rivalry there), then Miami before the bye week. Fingers crossed, things will be looking good after Wembley.

Shame u didnt get tickets....I got tickets via someone in a forum....not the main draw....was almost impossible to get tickets in the draw...

Dolphins havent won all season and i dont think they will...giants should crush them hopefully :P

I failed to get tickets to the tailgate but if you cant get a friend to go any chance you could pass your tickets onto me ? Would love to go before heading into the stadium...cheers

Edited by oafc0000

Couldn't get tickets either. Signed up on the NFLUK site pretty early too (some daft time on Saturday morning). Even got an email saying 'you have "won" the opportunity to buy tickets at 10 am on blah, blah, blah'. Come 10am of that day (on the dot), that allocation was sold out. It was always going to be hard to run, and I guess a free for all was as fair as you could get.

Hopefully we will get some form of European team in the future, split between here and Germany, which will enable season tickets and get rid of the one-timers. But that could be a long way off.

As for the game, it could've turned out a bit better. It's starting to look like two pretty poor sides, well one dreadful side and one pretty average side. Other than Washington the Giants haven't beaten anyone, but they've put up points quite well, and there's no shame in losing to Dallas or Green Bay.

Would think the Giants by about 10-14, but it's a little way off I suppose.

Couldn't get tickets either. Signed up on the NFLUK site pretty early too (some daft time on Saturday morning). Even got an email saying 'you have "won" the opportunity to buy tickets at 10 am on blah, blah, blah'. Come 10am of that day (on the dot), that allocation was sold out. It was always going to be hard to run, and I guess a free for all was as fair as you could get.

Hopefully we will get some form of European team in the future, split between here and Germany, which will enable season tickets and get rid of the one-timers. But that could be a long way off.

As for the game, it could've turned out a bit better. It's starting to look like two pretty poor sides, well one dreadful side and one pretty average side. Other than Washington the Giants haven't beaten anyone, but they've put up points quite well, and there's no shame in losing to Dallas or Green Bay.

Would think the Giants by about 10-14, but it's a little way off I suppose.

Giants havent beaten anyone but Washington ?? Wrong my friend :)

They lost to Dallas and Green Bay

And beat Washington, Philadelphia and the NY Jets!!

They are 3-2 now..won three games in a row! They are going to crush the Dolphins :)

Giants havent beaten anyone but Washington ?? Wrong my friend :)

They lost to Dallas and Green Bay

And beat Washington, Philadelphia and the NY Jets!!

They are 3-2 now..won three games in a row! They are going to crush the Dolphins :)

Sorry, I meant anyone decent. The Jets are poor, having only beaten, err, Miami, and the Eagles only win coming in that strange game against Detroit (who are looking a strange team all round) who I can presume were just dazzled by Philly's daft uniform that day..

The Giants are going to comfortably see off the Dolphins though.

Thank you Mr OS. :)

Mind you , I was pretty narked at about 4.30 on Sunday night/ Monday morning when they screwed up at home to The Bears. :angry:

I'm afraid that is when the Saturday night/Sunday morning drinking finally caught up with me so I was dead to the world for that game.

It definately looks like a return of the Cardiac Card's for me. Five games played all decided by a touchdown or less. The first three with practically the last play of the game, the other two resolved with under a minute remaining. A winning season would be nice for us.

I failed to get tickets to the tailgate but if you cant get a friend to go any chance you could pass your tickets onto me ? Would love to go before heading into the stadium...cheers

The tickets I've won only get you admission from 4pm. Read somewhere that they are advising ticket holders to get to the ground at about 12pm, and non ticket holders for 4pm, so doubt they would be any use to you to be honest.

The tickets I've won only get you admission from 4pm. Read somewhere that they are advising ticket holders to get to the ground at about 12pm, and non ticket holders for 4pm, so doubt they would be any use to you to be honest.

Yea they are for the "viewing" party....oh well, cheers anyway :)

Anyone got tickets for this ??

Im off down there...go Giants :P

sorry this is late post not had a computer for a few days being repaired had back but still not riight

yeah going to the game wiv Harrydowds greenshirt and alangrooversperm, me aneutral here me im a Bears fan - not had the best of starts but hopefully after weekends victory over the Packers we are back on track

sorry this is late post not had a computer for a few days being repaired had back but still not riight

yeah going to the game wiv Harrydowds greenshirt and alangrooversperm, me aneutral here me im a Bears fan - not had the best of starts but hopefully after weekends victory over the Packers we are back on track

Excellent, good to see im not the only Oldham fan in attendance :P

Will be wearing my real Giants Jersey :P £99! and we think football tops cost a lot :P

Will be wearing my real Giants Jersey :P £99! and we think football tops cost a lot :P

Is it a million sizes too big? My Tiki Barber (so gutted he retired) top is humongous, and its only a medium! You would think the replica ones would be slightly smaller because I'm obviously not going to wear it with pads.

As my good buddy Neil Adams Headband said, WE HAVE TICKETS.

I entered the ballot and got the e-mail but my password letter went to NORTHAMPTON. When the letter was re-directed 3 weeks late i ang to complain and 4 weeks later they e-mailed to say i could buy some tickets, happy days, and i bought five for me (a very proud Cowboy), NeilAdamsHedband (a Bear), HarryDowdsGreenShirt (a Dolphin), Nava (i think a Jet) and my son Liutenant Pigeon (also a Cowboy).

Tony Romo rocks and will throw us to the Superbowl, to be 16-24 down against the Bills LAST Sunday with 40 seconds to go and win 25-24, AWESOME. Should be a classic against the Patriots this Sunday as we are both five and zip.

Can't wait for the game at Wembley

Gooooooooooooooooo Cowboys

PS I will obviously be a Dolphin for the day as the Giants are in our league

Tony Romo rocks and will throw us to the Superbowl, to be 16-24 down against the Bills LAST Sunday with 40 seconds to go and win 25-24, AWESOME. Should be a classic against the Patriots this Sunday as we are both five and zip.

I hope what happens is Tony Romo throws you to the playoffs...then fumbles the snap on a game winning field goal....again! :grin:

Is it a million sizes too big? My Tiki Barber (so gutted he retired) top is humongous, and its only a medium! You would think the replica ones would be slightly smaller because I'm obviously not going to wear it with pads.

I got a smaller size than i usally get so its not too bad....you have to take in to account you havent got the padding when you order. aka if your a large get a medium or even a small...:) Im a large and got a medium and its still quite big, but thats how it is meant to be i suppose :)

The Patriots will win. They'll know all your defensive signals (and therefore plays).

Biggest bunch of cheats going. Anything they have ever won under Belichick was won by cheating. Everything.

:censored:'s

Thank you Mr OS. :)

Inspiral, I stayed with a family in Wisconsin and they were crazy for the packers, the basement was just packed with packers memorabilia and framed photo's and quotes of Lombardi and Favre. It was my last week in the US so they ended up sending me home with a favre top and a load of books on them, Favre and Lombardi's 'When Pride still mattered' (superb read btw). So I think I was adopted into the Packer way. Noticed there was a lot of sceptics on whether Favre could still do it, lookin pretty foolish now

Inspiral, I stayed with a family in Wisconsin and they were crazy for the packers, the basement was just packed with packers memorabilia and framed photo's and quotes of Lombardi and Favre. It was my last week in the US so they ended up sending me home with a favre top and a load of books on them, Favre and Lombardi's 'When Pride still mattered' (superb read btw). So I think I was adopted into the Packer way. Noticed there was a lot of sceptics on whether Favre could still do it, lookin pretty foolish now

I'd love to go and watch The Packers but getting tickets for any game is virtually impossible.

I started following them in the early 80s when the NFL first hit our screens in the UK. It was before Brett Favre and all the (limited) success during my years of following them has been because of him. He's a fantastic QB and it was great to see him beat Marino's touchdown pass record a week last Sunday.

There was an excellent feature on Green Bay before their match with the Bears the other night. In the era of multi-million dollar franchises, The Packers are the only original team and are owned 100% by their fans. Green Bay is a small place while most other franchises are based out of the larger US Cities. They are the prime example of what a tiny team can grow into.

It is said that on match days at Lambeau Field, the streets are totally deserted. Most residents are in the ground while the remainder are watching the match on TV.

Their start has been impressive and unexpected this Season. Shame they lost to The Bears on Sunday. Two fumbles stopped them going 21-0 up in the First Quarter and then some unusually negative plays gave Chicago a chance to get back into the game. Still, 4 and 1 at this stage is better than expected!

Apparently Green Bay has a population of 100,000 people, and they get 60,000 for a game. Madness!

The current Capacity at Lambeau Field is just short of 73000 and it has been Sold Out to Season Ticket Holders since 1960.

Believe it or not, there are another 74000 on the waiting list for Season Tickets! :o

Just watched last nights game...Giants win again :)

4-2 now :)

Could have gone better in Cardinal land.

Warner out with torn ligaments in his elbow (non-throwing), joins Leinart on the sideline. Third quarterback is obviously gash.

Looks like another losing season. :angry:

NB. Still top at the moment though!!!