Last one to post wins

singe

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know,years ago i used to go to a club in Oldham called Dreamers...

Wasn't the greatest club in the world but it had a spark about it.Sometimes people i had never met before used to make me laugh my arse off now and again.

Digest and discuss new big thread users....

Lees your a moderator i expect better,make people gag with your seepage story you need to set the bar here. :grin:

Edited by inspectormorose

You know,years ago i used to go to a club in Oldham called Dreamers...

Wasn't the greatest club in the world but it had a spark about it.Sometimes people i had never met before used to make me laugh my arse off now and again.

Digest and discuss new big thread users....

Lees your a moderator i expect better,make people gag with your seepage story you need to set the bar here. :grin:

Like the name dreamers. ^_^

Guest sheridans_world

Think 89 pages is long enough, imagine a reply to every individual post :wink:

I have to say, i'm glad Mr Bean has messed up in the local elections, the 10p tax fiasco came at exactley the right time for the tories with some of the most hard-core labour voters turning tory/lib dem.

Something I did find a little strange though, Bury was cited as a key battle ground for the tories, yet Rochdale is a labour/lib dem split with next to no tory voters. Lib dems now have Rochdale though, glad to see Boris won London yesterday as well, although its a shame that a BNP candidate got elected with over 69000 votes. Considering 45% of London turned out, thats a high percentage that voted BNP...

Think 89 pages is long enough, imagine a reply to every individual post :wink:

I have to say, i'm glad Mr Bean has messed up in the local elections, the 10p tax fiasco came at exactley the right time for the tories with some of the most hard-core labour voters turning tory/lib dem.

Something I did find a little strange though, Bury was cited as a key battle ground for the tories, yet Rochdale is a labour/lib dem split with next to no tory voters. Lib dems now have Rochdale though, glad to see Boris won London yesterday as well, although its a shame that a BNP candidate got elected with over 69000 votes. Considering 45% of London turned out, thats a high percentage that voted BNP...

The reason why so many voted BNP is probably because of the terrists. The problem with the BNP is that I think we would become like Germany when the nazis were in power when they were trying to get rid of all those Jews with the difference being they would be getting rid of pakistanis or that region.

Guest sheridans_world
You will find its 90 pages ^_^. We are trying to make the 100 pages mark. Is this the longest thread ever?

Longest thread on this board.

My settings are different, I see 40 posts per page, saves on loading time because I dont have to load double the amount of pages to read one thread. You can change it in 'my controls' under 'board settings'. So I only see 45 pages ^_^

The reason why so many voted BNP is probably because of the terrists. The problem with the BNP is that I think we would become like Germany when the nazis were in power when they were trying to get rid of all those Jews with the difference being they would be getting rid of pakistanis or that region.

I can see why some of the BNP policies are attractive to some people. For example some of the immigration policies. Too many people are seen to come to this country and free-load. It may be true of some people but its a minority. Just look at all the Poles coming here, they do the undesirable jobs for little pay. Granted alot of employers are breaking the law paying such low pay but the fact is that these people will work and are helping the British economy. Richard Barnbrook, the bloke who got elected in London is quoted as saying 'The immigrants in the last 15 years have taken more than they have given'. It just isnt true.

Also, I understand terrorism is a thread but surley you need to have a balanced view when dealing with this, not just the right wing "lets kill them or detain them for ever". Alot of people have become annoyed at the power the police are now getting, while I see it necessary to protect the country, alot believe they are victims of a crime when being detained for 28 days.

Longest thread on this board.

Just look at all the Poles coming here, they do the undesirable jobs for little pay. Granted alot of employers are breaking the law paying such low pay but the fact is that these people will work and are helping the British economy.

A very fair point. I think its time that some British workers pull their socks up. Times have changed and it is much easier now for employers to get people who will work harder for less money. But if your a BNP candidate then you see things differently!!

Something I did find a little strange though, Bury was cited as a key battle ground for the tories, yet Rochdale is a labour/lib dem split with next to no tory voters. Lib dems now have Rochdale though

Rochdale would be a Tory/Lid Dem battleground except for it having kept the old Liberal Party tradition going, partly because of the huge popularity of Big Cyril. An awful lot of people who vote Lib Dem there do so to keep Labour out.

• 2 weeks later...
A relative of mine is believed to have been the tallest ever Cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church. Bet he was always knocking his mitre off when he went through doorways.

A relative of mine told a relative of yours the longest confession of all time. They went in on skateboards and came out on zimmers.