Last one to post wins

singe

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm...

cocksoup.jpg

Chicken...................................soup ?

I don't know why you're so interested in Cock Soup, SW. Something to do with YMCA poses, I suppose. Is that picture your screensaver? :wink:

And there were no need for fire engines or ambulances, as it was neither burned nor under-done! :)

This thread seems to have drifted somewhat. Any more and I'll have to start a dedicated Cookery Forum for you lot to talk about your cravings for hot cock.

How is talk about food further adrfit than you and your sordid gay tales!? :blink::wink:

I'm really fed up with this close season now. It's been very very rubbish!

And to top it all off, I have the babysit my parents this week. Ah well, at least we have a chance of winning the 'old people pub quiz' this week :grin:.

Little story..... I got very very drunk on Friday night, and decided at about 2am that it was a good idea to walk home (yes, I know). As I was walking through Coldhurst, I noticed some bloke was on the opposite side of the road and going at the same speed as me, even if I slowed down or sped up. I was quite drunkenly philosophical about it (sort of, ah well, I may have put my life in danger, but there's nothing I can do about it now).

The guy then came over and shouted at me for being a silly girl given my chosen route home :blush: . Turned out he was a Latics Fan who lived in Royton (I hadn't noticed he had been whistling 'Oh When the Blues'). I pointed out that he was walking home too. Apparently that wasn't the same thing :unsure: .

Anyway, this guy basically bodyguarded me all the way to the Grey Mare (with numerous stops to sit on walls and benches), listening to my drunken ramblings. It was then that I stopped being stubborn and got in a taxi, as my feet were hurting too much to walk any further :wink:.

I don't think he reads OWTB, so I'll not put this anywhere obvious, but he was called Ian. Thank you Ian!

PS - Don't judge me! :grin:

Guest sheridans_world

Sounds like a good idea Mads!

Hey i think we bring the average age of that pub quiz down to about 60 when we attend!

Sounds like a good idea Mads!

Hey i think we bring the average age of that pub quiz down to about 60 when we attend!

We do. It depends if Wardle comes. If he does, we're on about 75 as an average :wink:

Coming tmw then?

I'd like to see how well you'd do on a quiz where the theme is Shakespere! :angry:

Not to blow my own trumpet (oo-er)... but I'm an English Literature graduate... who wrote his Dissertation on the plays of Shakespeare..... honestly!

S_W has my mobile... text cheating for future beers is always welcome....!

Edited by BigfinLatic

Not to blow my own trumpet (oo-er)... but I'm an English Literature graduate... who wrote his Dissertation on the plays of Shakespeare..... honestly!

S_W has my mobile... text cheating for future beers is always welcome....!

He will cheat by asking anyone. You, Google...........One night his mum and dad were in the main pub, and he kept running to them with the questions! :o:grin: