Last one to post wins

singe

Stipey is a very money-conscious man.

Yeah as in haven't got any!

Talking of hair.... I finally read over breakfast today an article in th'Observer music suplement from a couple of weeks back. The main feature is about Radio 1. Mark Radcliffe recalls doing the breakfast show with Marc Riley (I'd forgotten they did that) where they did ""items like 'Trivial Hirsute' and 'Fat Harry White' "", quality entertainment it was and slips in there with the hair pie, come to think on it there is another link, hirsute, hair pie and Eastern European Ladies.

Edited by StipeTripe

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No well its not really an in joke so no exceptions needed, cosI don't know what G(illian) is on about either, but then nobody ever does as I'm sure LL will confirm. She is 73 tho'.

I winning

Actually i have been told to confirm that she is in fact 45 and looking very well off it or she will post something preposterous about Oompah Loo.....................

Ah.

Sod it she's 83.

What actually happened was Sunday i.not unreasonably,got a wee bit leathered what with it being a day with a Y in,some time in the evening my niece and housemate was flicking channels and wandered across Charlie and the Chocolate Factory which i demanded to watch until i saw an Oompa Loompa and then announced i wanted to adopt one and was going to look on e bay to see if i could find one.

This tale was recounted to herself at the football by said niece and housemate last night amusing her greatly to the extent she almost wet her knickers hence the Oompa Loompa japery on original big thread on JK earlier.

She was quite full of it today as well as my 15 year old nephew said he thought she only looked 35.Mrs Robinson indeed :wink:

Stipey i'm shi,erm rubbish at doing linky things on here shall add them to original big thread forthwith as i have been shown how to cut and paste stuff today,wow,computers piece of pi,erm very very easy.

Edited by inspectormorose

Never mind Oompa Loompas. My most horrific mate worked in a chocolate factory for a while, but left on bad terms. Literally hundreds of people who know him personally or by association have never eaten a Thorntons product again, despite the passing of about a decade.

I ask for more information, but I really don't think I should.

Quality clip of Marine Boy that IM, it lead me to further investigation and by way of serendipity brings us all back to Big Bad Bazza Owen 6666, who was actually in Marine Boy

bad-1.jpg

As a bad guy no less, But not the baddest bad guy!

DS, quality lardy entertainment indeed.

Oh and IM G obviously isn't 73, but I doubt the 45 too as it appears she was in the Double Deckers aged about 13-14 in 1969!!!! :lol:

Weird dream update. Last night I was dreaming that I was at a friend’s wedding (which is odd in itself, as his wife to be banned me from his actual wedding several years ago, but that’s another story). My friend is from Bristol, lives in Newbury and was brought up in a seriously Bible-thumping Protestant way, as in believing that the Pope is the Anti-Christ, so naturally his “dream” wedding took place at St Aidan’s in Royton. I was some sort of minor functionary at the ceremony, and for some reason linked to that he was showing me a special route through a secret revolving door through the back of the church from the Our Lady’s direction. I burst out laughing and said, “as if I need you to show me that, you Proddy :censored: ” I thought this incident was so funny that I was desparate to be allowed to make a speech at the reception to share it to the assembled guests. I can’t remember if I got to do this or not. I will share any feedback regarding this after the counselling sessions have been completed.

Oh and IM G obviously isn't 73, but I doubt the 45 too as it appears she was in the Double Deckers aged about 13-14 in 1969!!!! :lol:

Spooky Stipey,she e mailed me a clip of Double Deckers last week,maybe it was a test to see if i recognised her.Mind you she also mailed me Casey Jones and that was in black and white,was she in that as well,i think we should be told :grin:

Spooky Stipey,she e mailed me a clip of Double Deckers last week,maybe it was a test to see if i recognised her.Mind you she also mailed me Casey Jones and that was in black and white,was she in that as well,i think we should be told :grin:

Cool just looked up Casey Jones, wow that brings back some memories too, I see what you mean though she turns up in the title sequence and what a theme choon Steamin and a rollin

But but but even better was this

Until a few years ago I always thought it was in b&w, cos I'd only ever seen it in b&w, and then I saw some colour stills, d'oh :lol:

Never liked this though , ignore high pitched tone at start

Not that keen on this either

Belle & Sebastian

But this was cool

Ohhhhhhhh and these used to be on on a Sunday afternoon, before the Kick Off Match

Creepy Edgar Wallace choon

Oh if there was a better series than this back in the day I'll eat my weight in lard

Corrrrrrrrr Alexandra Bastedo

Right better get summat done

Edited by StipeTripe

Guest gillianfn

29 July 1962 - quite early in the morning - that makes me 45. Quite why you :censored: here, feel it necessary to talk about and divulge my years to all and sundry, is frankly, beyond me, but hey, as my dad woud have said "Whilst they're talking about you love, they're leaving some other poor sod alone" Now get a grip the pair of you - you know who you are. Tall man and Oompa Loompa adopting knobber.

IM - Ray Allen, that's all I have to say to you.

Oh yeah, and who is this?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/afp/20070927/tod-...-7f81b96_1.html

Oh and ask IM about his extensive knowledge of conveniences in the North West.

Edited by gillianfn
Language

IM - Ray Allen, that's all I have to say to you.

Oh and ask IM about his extensive knowledge of conveniences in the North West.

Now now just because i've finished for the day and you're still office bound don't get stroppy Beatrix Potter.

Ray Allen my arse that was Lord Levy and he weren't no ventriloquist you twonk.

Yes i have extensive knowledge of public conveniences in the North West as when i'm out reading meters i have an aversion to peeing my pants,and whilst we are on the subject of watersports i'm not the one who feels it necessary to text people to let them know i am currently using the loo :grin:

Edited by inspectormorose

Tall man?? That supposed to be an insult, gormless great galute would have done just fine :lol:

Oompa Loompa adopting knobber. :lol:

That is when the man revealed he had consumed some 60 pints -- roughly 35 litres -- of beer over a four day period, following a domestic crisis

Yup thats a crisis :)

Guest gillianfn
Them mormons are right :censored:

I win.

Well if we are all at it...................................................... :tongue1:

I hate it when posts get censored! It takes all the fun out of swearing. We all know it is big and clever, it is especially big and clever to do it at the top of one's voice in a pub full of clever quizzers...... Ain't it Andy???? :)

Edited by gillianfn

I hate it when posts get censored! It takes all the fun out of swearing. We all know it is big and clever, it is especially big and clever to do it at the top of one's voice in a pub full of clever quizzers...... Ain't it Andy???? :)

Indeed it is,big and hugely clever a bit like myself. :grin:

Is there summat up with the other board,can't post on t'original big un.What a two hat.

Guest gillianfn
Indeed it is,big and hugely clever a bit like myself. :grin:

Is there summat up with the other board,can't post on t'original big un.What a two hat.

Well I'm very busy today so I haven't tried to get on it. Unlike your good self who is clearly dicking about again. Was smiling to myself earlier, when I saw what a dull day it is. How on earth are you going to cope on your rounds, unable to walk about with your face to the sky?

Well I'm very busy today so I haven't tried to get on it. Unlike your good self who is clearly dicking about again. Was smiling to myself earlier, when I saw what a dull day it is. How on earth are you going to cope on your rounds, unable to walk about with your face to the sky?

I have actually managed to post now,wouldn't post with a link attached,remove it and no problem.

Clearly dicking about.I was out working earlier,some of us start at 8 o'clock,spreading joy amongst the good people of Uppermill this morning.I think you'll find it's called flexi time although admittedly i do stretch it's definition somewhat.Nice that the thought of me getting cold and potentially wet amuses you. :grin:

I have actually managed to post now,wouldn't post with a link attached,remove it and no problem.

Clearly dicking about.I was out working earlier,some of us start at 8 o'clock,spreading joy amongst the good people of Uppermill this morning.I think you'll find it's called flexi time although admittedly i do stretch it's definition somewhat.Nice that the thought of me getting cold and potentially wet amuses you. :grin:

Oooooh unlucky, I win again!