Poll: How many points?

oafc_ok

How many points?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. How many points do you think we will get from the next 3 games (Forest, Orient , Tranmere)

We have three very tough away games coming up. Considering our league position we all know we need to pick up points from these games.

How many points do you think we will pick up from these three games?

Vote now!

Edited by oafc_ok

Three very tough away games to in form sides.

I think anything we do get will be a bonus.

We have shot ourselves in the foot by failing to take any points at home to the likes of Bristol Rovers, Northampton and Southend all very winnable games in which we managed to get beaten.

Guest sheridans_world

I thought we had already decided how many pints Gregan will have? :grin:

I dont think Forest are in form at the moment.... Good result tonight, draw on saturday and a win against the hoof merchants.

i've gone for 6, very hopeful of beating tranny and orient but not so sure about forest tonight. C'mon lads prove me wrong and get all 9

I would be more than happy with 4 points from these 3 games but based on recent performances i think we would struggle to pick up 1.

I think tonight will be an interesting game, we have generally done well against the so called bigger teams and if we can raise our game tonight it could kick start our season.

I'm going for a 3-0 win, Ricketts hat trick! :blink:

We seem to be doing a reverse of last season, but we will beat Forest and the other two. Underestimate us at your peril Trannies and O's.

There are only DL who have been consistent, we are still in a position to overhaul our deficit and some. No team apart from DL are going to run away with it. Come on U Lateeksaaahhhh!

Edited by footy68

We seem to be doing a reverse of last season, but we will beat Forest and the other two. Underestimate us at your peril Trannies and O's.

The Trannies and Moore are going to pay for our shiiite start to the season, i predict a hammering 4-0, Davies and Ricketts two each and Moore in his post match interview saying Tranny was the better team (could'nt lie straight in bed that bloke)

The team raised their performance against DS Leeds, no reason why the won't do the same away at Forest. We've only been fairly poor the games I've seen so far this season rather than the really crap ones the rest of you have had, so I'm still quite chirpy :)

The team raised their performance against DS Leeds, no reason why the won't do the same away at Forest. We've only been fairly poor the games I've seen so far this season rather than the really crap ones the rest of you have had, so I'm still quite chirpy :)

Raised their performance and managed 1 shot on goal all game <_<

One point from 9 for me.

Hopefully be proved wrong!

This poll will be closed before kick off tonight (Thanks Exile) so get voting! So no cheating by waiting until the three points are in the bag tonight!

Once the three games have been played it will be interesting to see how accurate people's expectations were.

We have three very tough away games coming up. Considering our league position we all know we need to pick up points from these games.

How many points do you think we will pick up from these three games?

Vote now!

My heart says nine but my head says Nil. After watching our away performance at Huddersfield we need to improve 100% to get anything at Forest.

Leyton Orient is anyone's guess as I think theyr'e a bit like ourselves as you never know which team is going to turn up!

I so badly want to beat Tranmere at their place and over the last 2 or 3 seasons weve gone their with a good side only to be beaten every time. We'll probably go and win next week when we are up against it!!

I just hope we can spring a surprise or two or at least play well, but one things for sure, if we lose all three, I believe Sheridan's job will be hanging by a thread.