Support tonight

jsslatic

OUTSUNG BY 200 FANS  

32 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1-10, how good were the fans tonight?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was good to be there on one of those memorable occasions when both the players and the fans refused to be beaten by their Forest counterparts. With a bit of luck we could have had all three points but it would be churlish to complain that we only drew on the pitch. Off the pitch we won hands down - different class! :applause1::chubb:

It was good to be there on one of those memorable occasions when both the players and the fans refused to be beaten by their Forest counterparts. With a bit of luck we could have had all three points but it would be churlish to complain that we only drew on the pitch. Off the pitch we won hands down - different class! :applause1::chubb:

Free The Burton Two!!!!!!!!!

By all accounts what a dfference a couple of days makes...all doom and gloom and no atmos on Satdi, old songs and jollities and a great performance Tuesdi, if only I attended away games! Well done Blue Army and Boys In Blue ... now let's push on on and off the pitch!!

Diego were you the bloke in the long sleeved blue shirt with his wife sat in the centre block on the row from the back then, who went out to defend the guy behind (is he on here as well?)?

If so, good on you, and also I was sitting (or standing), right next to you!

The coppers had obviously been advised that the top boys in our Firm were a silver haired mature gentleman and a younger ginger rabble rouser. Good on them for taking firm action to remove such unsavoury elements from what should be a safe family atmosphere.

The coppers had obviously been advised that the top boys in our Firm were a silver haired mature gentleman and a younger ginger rabble rouser. Good on them for taking firm action to remove such unsavoury elements from what should be a safe family atmosphere.

GINGER!?! :angry:

GINGER!?! :angry:

Not you, you are obviously just a lieutenant of The Daddy, as I believe he is known. They hauled Scholesy out for a chat midway through the second half, he sat on his hands looking like a naughty schoolboy for 10 minutes afterwards :lol:

You'll have to wait until we publish the obligatory hooligan book to get the full story.

Mind you, it won't be like 'The Football Factory' , more like 'The Marmite Factory' :grin:

Diego were you the bloke in the long sleeved blue shirt with his wife sat in the centre block on the row from the back then, who went out to defend the guy behind (is he on here as well?)?

If so, good on you, and also I was sitting (or standing), right next to you!

I was indeed and he's oafc_ok - nice to meet you!

LET'S PRETEND WE'RE SITTING DOWN! :grin:

That's set the benchmark for singing - nothing less will do, although the acoustics at Orient are nothing like they were last night.

oafc_ok won't be there on Saturday, so I shouldn't miss any of the action. :wink:

"Top boy", "silver" and "mature" - I can live with that! B)

Absolutely fantastic.

If only we could create an atmosphere like that in every game.

Every single fan who was in that centre block last night should be proud of themselves.

To follow on from last night's 'old songs teach-in', how about listing the lyrics of the various verses of the songs about one of the members of a prominent girl group who are to make a comeback, and a girl who is a professional shopper? Although it may be difficult to get round the Mods and libel laws - perhaps without mentioning the name and the name of the husband/partner, and that someone may be considered to be a slapper, the other verses could be listed e.g.

She thinks that food will harm her

And when she's :censored: (what's his name)

She thinks of Roger Palmer!

And the one about being itchy/Andy Ritchie. :devilish:

Can't remember the others.