Tonight's Planning Committee Meeting - Are you attending?

R.O.A.M

Will you be there to witness history (or defeat)?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. I'll be there and in my group will be the total shown below.

If those in your position had voted, it may have shown a completely different level of support and stopped me worrying so much.

I'll be there earlier tonight - I'll save you a seat! :grin:

I also sent mails but didn't vote. I was enjoying watching you perform your statistical analysis too much to add any more data into it :)

Can't make it unfortunately as I don't finish work until 5, and cant do 100 miles in an hour. As well as all the other mails I've sent to various people, I've sent a mail to Alan Hardy and the TTA this morning expressing my support, and will be there with you in spirit. I take it that someone will let us all know the outcome on here as soon as possible after the decision.

who else is going up Rocky? Ill guess ill see ya there lad.

I will be there but like last time i will probably have to wait downstairs....i dont finish work until 6 and there is no way i can leave a bit early so get there around 6.10pm but im still gonna turn up!

Can't make it unfortunately as I don't finish work until 5, and cant do 100 miles in an hour. As well as all the other mails I've sent to various people, I've sent a mail to Alan Hardy and the TTA this morning expressing my support, and will be there with you in spirit. I take it that someone will let us all know the outcome on here as soon as possible after the decision.

I'll be posting as soon as I hear. If the meeting was a bit later, then I might have been able to make it!

Guest sheridans_world

Chances are i wont be there. I am sick and ill with Bird-Flu, Man-Flu, MRSA and the common cold. If anyone comes within 20 feet of me they blow up and die.

I will however be waiting in the car outside the meeting so i can run in and infect all the councillors if they do say no!

Chances are i wont be there. I am sick and ill with Bird-Flu, Man-Flu, MRSA and the common cold. If anyone comes within 20 feet of me they blow up and die.

I will however be waiting in the car outside the meeting so i can run in and infect all the councillors if they do say no!

CHEMICAL WARFARE AY S_W!

:sick:

Stick it to em!

You've only got bird flu if you start talking :censored: and can't park the car. (Ok, the first one's a given...)

And get yer hair cut ya big girl.

:lol:

Edited by garcon

I wont be attending tonight meeting.

I have tried everything to get out of this coaching course, but it has already been paid for and a lift has been sorted out for me, so im afraid there is no getting out of it for me.

I will be there in spirit, and i will have my phone on waiting for a phone call or text message to tell me we have got the good news.

Fingers crossed and all that :pray:

I wont be attending tonight meeting.

I have tried everything to get out of this coaching course, but it has already been paid for and a lift has been sorted out for me, so im afraid there is no getting out of it for me.

I will be there in spirit, and i will have my phone on waiting for a phone call or text message to tell me we have got the good news.

Fingers crossed and all that :pray:

dropping like bloody flies :(