Prediction Time!

Guest amoweb
Everton in some good form, and i reckon despite our good form, will be overpowered. Just hoping for some sort of damage control. Not like Bolton few years back :disappointed:

Bolton a few years back was a 0-1 defeat wasn't it. Or are you talking about another game

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'l give 1000/1 that Trotters doesnt score! He is suspended.

:grin:

I couldnt care two toshes what score it is (obviously i hope we win) but its all about the occasion for me! Im as excited as a :censored: in a :censored::bobby:

BUT for the sake of sakes il go for Everton 1 - 1 Oldham iv got that feeling like just before the Leeds game "i think we may pull this one out of the bag" Here's hoping.

The daily star on saturday or sunday predicted Oldham to get a 1-1 draw and was their best bet for a cup shock!

Attendance 28,254 (Have we even sold all our allocation when i went in before walsall game there were a good 1,000 tickets left??)

:OWTB1::OWTB1:

P.s I also predict i hear the words " why are oldham playing in that funny orange colour" and that at least one person jumps up when everton score thinking were in blue what with the part time hardcore following of i aint been to oldham since we played chelsea at BP brigade!!!

Edited by Davros

Everton fan here and....

I predict a 3-0 Everton win.

It'll take a good hour to break the Latics down. A bit of magic from McFadden will do it.

That'll spark Oldham and we'll get a good game going on.

Next two will come in the last 10 mins, 2 goals on the break, another 'A' celebration from Johnson and McFadden will complete the win.

I seriously doubt Latics will get done 5 or 6 nil though

Everton fan here and....

I predict a 3-0 Everton win.

It'll take a good hour to break the Latics down. A bit of magic from McFadden will do it.

That'll spark Oldham and we'll get a good game going on.

Next two will come in the last 10 mins, 2 goals on the break, another 'A' celebration from Johnson and McFadden will complete the win.

Thats the way I see it but I do think it could get up to 5 if we crumble towards the end...

I can see us two nil down at half time, a couple of thousand glory hunters going home before the second half starts with us coming back to grab a late equaliser from Smalley in the dying minutes. And I guarantee that come Sunday morning, you wouldn't be able to find anyone who would admit to not having been there at the end!

Do you remember a few years ago, we had a game at Port Vale at a time when a bout of illness had decimated the playing squad. We tried to get the game called off but failed. A heroic performance got us a nil-nil draw.

Tomorrow is a little different to Vale Park but we still go there with a side ravaged by injury and departures, so my prediction is for a repeat and us holding out for a gallant goal-less draw.

:grin:

I couldnt care two toshes what score it is (obviously i hope we win) but its all about the occasion for me! Im as excited as a :censored: in a :censored::bobby:

BUT for the sake of sakes il go for Everton 1 - 1 Oldham iv got that feeling like just before the Leeds game "i think we may pull this one out of the bag" Here's hoping.

The daily star on saturday or sunday predicted Oldham to get a 1-1 draw and was their best bet for a cup shock!

Attendance 28,254 (Have we even sold all our allocation when i went in before walsall game there were a good 1,000 tickets left??)

:OWTB1::OWTB1:

P.s I also predict i hear the words " why are oldham playing in that funny orange colour" and that at least one person jumps up when everton score thinking were in blue what with the part time hardcore following of i aint been to oldham since we played chelsea at BP brigade!!!

I also predict that there will be a few programmes sold so the part timers know who the players are...

I can see us two nil down at half time, a couple of thousand glory hunters going home before the second half starts with us coming back to grab a late equaliser from Smalley in the dying minutes. And I guarantee that come Sunday morning, you wouldn't be able to find anyone who would admit to not having been there at the end!

Ill be there until the end. Never left a game earlier don't see the point in doing so

Head says: Lambs to the slaughter. Men v Boys

Heart says: They step up to the plate, and play with nothing to fear.

5 players missing potentially is a big ask. 3 key players missing is a severe blow.

Only disappointment is that we haven't got anyone lined up in time for this game. But even if we had, they wouldn't have chance to gel with the other players.

Let's hope it's the Leeds Oldham rather thant he Walsall Oldham that turns up

Line Ups if we consider all 5 are out.

Pogliacomi

Lomax

Hazell

Stam

Eardley

Allott

Kalala

McDonald

Smalley

Davies

Wolfenden

If we had all 5 key players for this match I'd really fancy us for an upset, I think we'll get 4 goals past us.

Edited by Bring Back Pukka Pies

Rather lose to McFadden than to the Hun Arteta :angry:

I think we'll struggle ever to get into the game, we really aren't the sort of side that is set up for giant killing. Given that I really want to see us score, I'll go for a three one loss, and for Phil Neville's face to curdle a pint of milk at 50 yards.

from official everton site

But the England international, who is set to continue up front for the visit of John Sheridan's League Two outfit, has underlined the squad's desire to excel on all fronts this term in the search for the Club's first piece of silverware since 1995.

:o