discipline

I'm the opposite, I'd rather players were getting booked, properly booked for tackling with needle. We've been too soft for the last few years, I bet teams haven't "not fancied it today" against us for a while.

Obviously silly bookings for kicking the ball away, time wasting or nonsense fouls are pointless but there's nothing wrong with a good solid taking someone out borderline fair challenge.

I'm the opposite, I'd rather players were getting booked, properly booked for tackling with needle. We've been too soft for the last few years, I bet teams haven't "not fancied it today" against us for a while.

Obviously silly bookings for kicking the ball away, time wasting or nonsense fouls are pointless but there's nothing wrong with a good solid taking someone out borderline fair challenge.

Think we've got away with a few that could have been yellow cards, in the games i've seen.

3 yellows from 7 games is a very good record though.

All the refs have actually been half decent too, giving the game a chance to flow and not booking people for the stupid/soft stuff, fair play.

Edited by Latics_Fanatic

Cannot believe I am reading this...

I'd rather see tackles that are hard but within the laws of the game - get to the ball first and there is no need to take out the opposition player.

I think the refs have been told not to be silly this season to let the game flow and not give cards out like confetti,or we have had better refs. Look at Saturdays stats no cards, only 3 fouls against us and 9 against Gillingham. Other games have also been down on fouls

I think the refs have been told not to be silly this season to let the game flow and not give cards out like confetti,or we have had better refs. Look at Saturdays stats no cards, only 3 fouls against us and 9 against Gillingham. Other games have also been down on fouls

I thought the ref on Saturday was excellent.

Think we've got away with a few that could have been yellow cards, in the games i've seen.

3 yellows from 7 games is a very good record though.

All the refs have actually been half decent too, giving the game a chance to flow and not booking people for the stupid/soft stuff, fair play.

I reckon on Saturday neither of our centre halves gave a free kick away. As well as not picking up bookings this means the oppo aren't being given a free kick opportunity to score.