Oldham v Gillingham

Ripley, Clarke there usual brilliant selves, Young Eddy played well hopefully he will see the season out now, Fane had a good game barring the odd fumble, was concerned when I saw Law was playing in centre mid considering he is a right wing back but he could of scored a hatrick yesterday so what do I know :-D

If we are sticking with 3 at the back I'm not sure Gerrard & Clarke will be mobile enough.. could we see more of a 532 formation once we've finished our transfer activies?

Edited by OAFCM35

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ripley, Clarke there usual brilliant selves, Young Eddy played well hopefully he will see the season out now, Fane had a good game barring the odd fumble, was concerned when I saw Law was playing in centre mid considering he is a right wing back but he could of scored a hatrick yesterday so what do I know :-D

If we are sticking with 3 at the back I'm not sure Gerrard & Clarke will be mobile enough.. could we see more of a 532 formation once we've finished our transfer activies?

His piece of quality win us the match but I thought the whole game passed him by. Edited by welshgaz

Hus piece if quality win us the match but I thought the whole game passed him by.

Basically what I thought. His constant backing off rather than pressing invited more pressure onto us and ended up with Fane running around the entire midfield trying to close Gillingham down.