Oldham v Gillingham

I think Shez won't have had time to do anything major.

I am hoping he will use this to boost the players confidence with some choice words, use it to view these players and just tell them one thing.

"You shoot if you are anywhere within 10yrds of the penalty box", get some shots on target

Let's face it, he's up inthe stand anyway so best place to see our formation and get a good view of the players/weaknesses.

Let's then hope the embargo is lifted and we can get some new blood in.

That on the pitch.....the clubs finaces, embargo, HMRC ( I don't know if this has now been paid as I've not seen any update), etc is another matter and where corney is going to get the finances from too

Edited by underdog

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember that last time he kicked off with two 1-0 defeats, so let's give him time (which he and the club hopefully have!).

Id also add here that the squad he inherited 12 months ago was strongee than the one he has inherited now. I'm actually expecting him to start with defeat again today but pick up in the coming months aslong as we act fast in the next 17 days in the recruitment of new players

Watched a few of the highlights for last seasons games back, my God Main and Holloway were light years ahead of what we've had. Kelly and Palmers intricate passing between each other was like a parallel universe.

Have to say that dummigan lookedbquitr poor in the games I watched, Forte looked extremely dangerous and Dieng looked calmness personified.

If Sheridan knew they were all leaving no wonder he didn't stay

Sydney weather: Heatwave breaks another hottest night record

No, you did not imagine it — last night was ridiculously hot — because it was the hottest Sydney night in January since city weather records began.

Hottest nights are measured by the lowest temperature reached during the night.

Last night, the temperature in the city got to its lowest point at a sweaty 26.4 degrees Celsius at about 11:00pm, the Bureau of Meteorology [bOM] said.

Then it just got hotter, climbing to 31C by 1:00am. "[Last night] was actually the warmest January night the city has ever recorded, and records for the city station go back to 1858 so there's quite a while of records there," BOM duty forecaster Rebecca Kamitakahara said.

So tell me about the snow - I may listen to the game while I'm in my swimming pool :smoking:

It's NSW. They only discovered joined up writing in 2012. They could put anything in those books.

41 up here today. Cold snap