Oldham v Gillingham

Weve only gone abd freakin scored!!!!

Lovely free kick from Law too I'm surprised we haven't seen him more in midfield due to our shortages there tbh.

I'm not sure about Mclaughlin on the left he doesn't look comfortable out there. Dummigan looks more himself our back 3 Looks steady. Emanual Thomas up top for Gillingham looks absolute :censored:e and Dack doesn't look the player he did last season. It's nothing special but we are doing enough. I'd take a 1 - 0 from here we need a win however we can get it.

It's also ruddy freezing and as usual the North stand PA isn't working.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good result.

Gils fans will be and should be worried, I mean we're pretty awful and have got 50% of our league wins this season against them. They need to turn their :censored: around sharpish.

As for us, hopefully we can string a couple more wins together, not a massive game next week but a good opportunity to build some more confidence

Edited by PlayItLivo

Deanne Smalley to sign Monday according to someone who's spoken to him.

Well that's an odd one if true. Far from the first name anyone would put on their transfer wish list.

However while being inconsistent he was always a good athlete when with us and could be a physical and hard working squad player for us this season.

Great win,couple of things stood out for me.

Mclaughlins inability to play anywhere on the left side of the pitch.

Our shocking level of fitness levels, literally dead on our feet for the last quarter.

Greens inability to find a blue shirt with the simplest of passes, I'm sure he is taking the piss.

Onwards and upwards though and I'm sure Shez can see our very obvious deficiences, thought Ripley, Law, Clarke and Fane had good games today, Wilson and Edmundson both coped well also with quite a physical Gillingham team.

The sadist in me actually enjoyed that match today...well accept the last 5 mins of self pressure when an equaliser could have happend

Motm for me mr Ripley.....what would our goal diff be without that man.

And we had some shots on target too, hit tht crossbar as well.

Tis a good start

I agree with fitness but a few put more of a shift in today than usual... Flynn, law to name two.

Mclaughlin isnt a left sided playet

Fane has potential but his knack of going from sublime to ridiculous is a worry

Dummigan needs to sort his :censored: out

Edmondson had a bright future

:censored: game, don't care. The team worked hard, everyone put a right shift in. Defended well. Midfield still too weak for me. Watched Mckay closely today, his runs are very good, get someone decent next to him (holloway) and I think he'll score a few. 1st goal ive seen us score since Shrewsbury in September.