Zero Tolerance

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will not tolerate pro-youth activity on this board.

Posters of such material will be banned immediately - no communication, no warnings.

There's other forums for this, do it there.

Young people, I hate them.

Or am I missing a more serious issue?

Am I the only one who wonders what this is about? If not please will somebody enlighten me? :blush:

Certain members were promoting violence at football games as an entertaining way to spend a day as opposed to the stupid and childish act it really is.

Anyone who does so in the future will be banned outright and no correspondence will be entered into.

Certain members were promoting violence at football games as an entertaining way to spend a day as opposed to the stupid and childish act it really is.

Anyone who does so in the future will be banned outright and no correspondence will be entered into.

In fact there have been 2 threads removed......mine- Burnley behaviour and another one whos name i forget...I was plastered :grin: about the train.

Thanks for that

WELL DONE

I brought my daughter and son up as Latics Fans

I remember the look in my sons eyes first time he saw it "kick off" (at Elland Road suprise, suprise)

I want to be able to take my grandaughter and grandson to games without the worry of some mindless moron spoiling the day (Unfortunatly we do have one or two in our ranks also)

We will not tolerate pro-youth activity on this board.

Posters of such material will be banned immediately - no communication, no warnings.

There's other forums for this, do it there.

It’s a pitty GMP didn’t take this stance…..

P.S

Underneath your strict warning what’s the picture? LMFAO Hypocrite

Underneath your strict warning what's the picture? LMFAO Hypocrite

That's clearly not accurate.

MMA, like all other martial arts, takes place in a safe environment under controlled conditions and between willing parties. Street violence between Hooligans and innocents who happen to have a football shirt on does not.

It’s a pitty GMP didn’t take this stance…..

P.S

Underneath your strict warning what’s the picture? LMFAO Hypocrite

That's MMA, a controlled environment where MA fighters can pit their skills against each other. Something that I'm rather fond of, and actively partake in - maybe one more time anyway, as I was saying last night to the lads. At 38 I'd rather collect styles than get knocked out these days. I've had past history of Kickboxing and Judo, currently I study two styles of Karate, plus I'm looking at starting to learn Jui Jitsu. However the wife is climbing the walls. I suppose I'll have to only train 3 times a week instead of 5.... :rolleyes:

That's clearly not accurate.

MMA, like all other martial arts, takes place in a safe environment under controlled conditions and between willing parties. Street violence between Hooligans and innocents who happen to have a football shirt on does not.

rockbassw.JPG

Thanks for the info Ackey.

Great move I agree 100%, keep up the good work mods

Can't see the fuss really. It happens...nothing you can do about it,

Unless I missed the topic and people we're out of order.

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

We have a strong and strict policy regarding violence, the promotion of violence or the threat of violence.

It's a very simple policy. You do one of the above and you're banned.