Match Chat

Hi All, 

An overdue update, apologies this wasn't here before Saturday's opening game. 

Unfortunately, the chat application which was used by OWTB to provide the match day chat facility is no longer supported by IPB, our provider. We've looked and there are no viable alternates available at this time, to enable us to provide the chat-driven interface of the past. There's other options out there and we'd happily do what we could to support anyone willing to invest the time and effort needed to run that for everyone, where appropriate.

However, at this point there're no plans to bring back any sort of integrated chat feature. I know this will be a loss to many of the exiles on the board, which 3 of the 5 Admins are ourselves, and we are sorry for this loss.

Cheers,
Ack

On 09/08/2017 at 9:25 PM, underdog said:

My god...I'm now going senile....that's it taxi for underdog

I'd eagerly await the Pink and Green finals at 6pm and the Sunday Empire News which I could buy at 10:30pm on a Saturday after coming out of the pictures.

Edited by BP1960

• 3 months later...
10 minutes ago, 100milesaway said:

Been off OWTB for about 3 years due to admin not replying to our request after we updated our computer ,this is just a test to see if it has worked.

10 minutes ago, 100milesaway said:

Been off OWTB for about 3 years due to admin not replying to our request after we updated our computer ,this is just a test to see if it has worked.

It worked.

• Matt unpinned this topic