Shez has gone

12 minutes ago, Andy Perimeter West said:

That's the problem with our supporters we live in the past queue the Dowie for manager post, I'm grateful for what he did but if in any job you perform like he did pure stubborn not changing things the guys a lunatic could have saved himself a job if he accepted change he has pissed me off more than anything football suicide!!!!!

I remember once when John Sheridan and David Eyres were caretaker managers that JS had a quote in one of his interviews: "I have been brought up to believe that if you can't say anything good about somebody you don't say anything." Perhaps that attitude, which he did try to stick with even in this world of football, is why he is respected by many people. I should think that he can write properly too, with punctuation and everything. So, on a day like this, when someone who has done a lot for our club has been fired, could you very, very please just shut the fuck up, even for one day? Maybe it did have to happen, we don't actually know what's being going on and where it went wrong. Maybe results will be better soon. But in the meantime, can you just give the man the rest of the day off without insulting him any more? 

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AlanGrovesFanClub said:

I remember once when John Sheridan and David Eyres were caretaker managers that JS had a quote in one of his interviews: "I have been brought up to believe that if you can't say anything good about somebody you don't say anything." Perhaps that attitude, which he did try to stick with even in this world of football, is why he is respected by many people. I should think that he can write properly too, with punctuation and everything. So, on a day like this, when someone who has done a lot for our club has been fired, could you very, very please just shut the fuck up, even for one day? Maybe it did have to happen, we don't actually know what's being going on and where it went wrong. Maybe results will be better soon. But in the meantime, can you just give the man the rest of the day off without insulting him any more? 

Since when are facts an insult haha Jesus

3 minutes ago, AlanGrovesFanClub said:

This

12 minutes ago, tGWB said:

I'd wager you don't even go to games

No thought at all for someone who has saved us twice from relegation

Rightly or wrongly the fella has lost his job !!

Show a bit of respect !!

He's not allowed to games on his own so watches via his dodgy box I believe. 

Gutted Shez has gone... Not sure if it's the right thing to do - but then a. I'm not privy to all the facts and circumstances, b. it's a results-based career and c) I'm bloody scared of what's coming next.

Careful what you wish for, I guess! 

Shez would have sorted this out. We were starting to turn it around apart from a mad 20 minutes spell on Saturday. I was never expecting a promotion push this year, thought it would be too much to ask. I wasn't expecting us to have started so badly either. The change in tactics hasn't worked for us. We're badly missing Ripley, he saved us so many times when the defence struggled.

The speculation about his job for a few weeks hasn't helped as well. The future owner wants his own guy in along with his own players. I'm not sure it's the way forward and could cause us more problems if we bring a manager in who doesn't understand what to do in this league or knows the leagues in England.

Archived