who do you want in next round

Our away form really is incredible.. It's the tangerine strip! Most likely it's the fact that the lads can express themselves on the pitch without the fear of being bollocked from the sideline if they make a wayward pass. If the same amount of noise from 5000 today was replicated in BP, then it would be a fortress. Wishful thinking I suppose!

I reckon Udders away would be plenty of fun!!! Highly winnable too....failing that, another Prem side away please. Although, not Boro....can't stand them or the place. How about a trip across Stanley Park....we might have a few adopted Blues with Scouse accents if we got that one! :grin:

Can't sleep, still buzzing!

Noone at home because away games are more fun, and because the way we play at home, we'd follow up a win at Everton with a loss to Havant and Waterlooville at BP...

So...

Newcastle away

Derby away

Spurs away

Liverpool away

Arsenal away

Sheffield Utd away

Watford away (not sure why)

Failing that...

Mansfield away (close to Nottingham and seemingly easier passage through to 5th round)

Nightmare scenario would be someone like Swansea at home. I certainly don't want a L1 team.

Edited by jsslatic