Latics on Revolution 96.2FM from Saturday....

...according to the Bison, the revolution, 96.2 FM will be covering latics matches - not sure if they'll have commentary or just occaisional reports, but anyone who's not got Latics World should give it a listen - if they get the listeners, presumably they'll carry on with it? and maybe upgrade to commentary?

...according to the Bison, the revolution, 96.2 FM will be covering latics matches - not sure if they'll have commentary or just occaisional reports, but anyone who's not got Latics World should give it a listen -

Or pay ONE pound a week for latics world,and listen to Gordon

...according to the Bison, the revolution, 96.2 FM will be covering latics matches - not sure if they'll have commentary or just occaisional reports, but anyone who's not got Latics World should give it a listen - if they get the listeners, presumably they'll carry on with it? and maybe upgrade to commentary?

The Revolution is potless, they can't afford a presenter during the daytime, just playing tunes with no talk. No way could they afford to pay for commentary. They are much happier reporting on the Manc clubs before us.

The Revolution is potless, they can't afford a presenter during the daytime, just playing tunes with no talk. No way could they afford to pay for commentary. They are much happier reporting on the Manc clubs before us.

Erm, they have presenters on all day/night. Are you thinking of Oldham Community Radio?

Martin Coogan does the breakfast show, Mani does a show, Mike Joyce etc etc....

link: http://www.revolutiononline.co.uk/presenters.htm

and here's the playlist:

ACRYLIC (NEW SINGLE) THE COURTEENERS, YOU'RE NOT ALONE THE ENEMY, 1234 FEIST, TICK TICK BOOM THE HIVES, LORD DON'T SLOW ME DOWN OASIS

VALERIE MARK RONSON/AMY WINEHOUSE, IT MEANS NOTHING STEREOPHONICS, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT LOVE IS THE WHITE STRIPES, THE RACING RATS EDITORS, THE PRETENDER FOO FIGHTERS, EXTREME WAYS (BOURNE ULTIMATUM) MOBY, I FOUND OUT THE PIGEON DETECTIVES, OPEN YOUR WINDOW REVEREND & THE MAKERS, PUSH THE GHOSTS THE TWANG, SISTER SIAM THE WHIP, JUST GOT TO BE THE BLACK KEYS, BE MINE EVERYONE SAM CHAMPION, BOOKSHOP CASSANOVA THE CLIENTELE, MAKE A CHOICE DYLAN DONKIN, RHINEMAIDENS THE ENVY CORPS, DECIMATE DAVID FORD, A - Z GABRIELLE'S WISH

SOMEONE GREAT LCD SOUNDSYSTEM, TO THE SKY MAPS, WAS YOUNG ONCE JOEY NIGHTMARE, DYING IS FINE RA RA RIOT, DELIVERY BABYSHAMBLES

LAZER BEAMS FOR EYES BEATS FOR BEGINNERS, NO CONVERSATION BOY KILL BOY, INSPIRED BY THE BRIGHTLIGHTS, 61 THE KISSAWAY TRAIL

GOTTA KEEP WALKING WILLY MASON, STANDING ON A CORNER JIM NOIR, THE FAST LANE THE PONY COLLABORATION, LAST ONE STANDING RAMBO AND LEROY

DROP THE PHONE SHY CHILD, ONE EYED MANIAC VINNY VINNY, TERRA FIRMA YOUNG KNIVES

Edited by real

Or pay ONE pound a week for latics world,and listen to Gordon

Tried that but it will not play on my PC ... all I could get was an interview with the ugly one from 1993 and a random highlight from that season. !

e-mailed PTV with problems - no reponse - so Latics lost my money !

Erm, they have presenters on all day/night. Are you thinking of Oldham Community Radio?

Martin Coogan does the breakfast show, Mani does a show, Mike Joyce etc etc....

It's all changed since Xmas, Coogan does the breakfast show til 11:00 then no DJ til Phil Beckett comes back on at 4:00 pm. Mike Joyce only ever did 1 show a week on a Sunday and Mani the occasional Monday evening. The quality of music has gone seriously downhill. Rob Riley was sacked at the weekend for starting a Facebook group complaining about the music.

I was a big fan of the music but always appalled at how an Oldham based radio station treated Latics.

I have had Mouldy Old Dough played twice on there though.

Revolution, the Oldham based radio service which has only started to cover OLDHAM matches. They can keep their mickey mouse support. I'll buy world before I listen to Revolution, at least some of my money goes to the club if I buy world.

That's the spirit, when a radio station starts to cover Latics, we'll all shun them for not doing it sooner! <_<

Revolution, the Oldham based radio service which has only started to cover OLDHAM matches. They can keep their mickey mouse support. I'll buy world before I listen to Revolution, at least some of my money goes to the club if I buy world.

World rules OK!

http://www.oldhamathletic.premiumtv.co.uk/...1216608,00.html

best radio station ever, quality music quality presenters, just got even better. someone is definatley confusing this station with another i doubt mani works for free for starters

Sorry Daz, I know my Rev and it has taken a serious turn downhill since Xmas. It was the best little radio station in the world but new management have changed the playlist, you wouldn't have heard Kylie on there before Xmas, you do now. Cottee has left, the rebellious jukebox has gone, 5 hours during the day with no presenter. They are trying to turn it into Key 103 style pap. I fear its days are numbered.

Sorry Daz, I know my Rev and it has taken a serious turn downhill since Xmas. It was the best little radio station in the world but new management have changed the playlist, you wouldn't have heard Kylie on there before Xmas, you do now. Cottee has left, the rebellious jukebox has gone, 5 hours during the day with no presenter. They are trying to turn it into Key 103 style pap. I fear its days are numbered.

Yeah, a friend of mine, Andy Woods, used to have a Monday night show about a year ago but he got the push when things changed at the top level there. Used to have a fine selection of off-kilter music. If they go down the Key 103 strategy they'll fail miserably as people will just move away to any other commercial radio stations.

I don't listen to it anyway, I prefer DAB radio for 6 music. Advert free, great DJ's and absolutely ace songs.

Regarding footie coverage. I think World is decent enough but I don't have it as I've no internet at home at the moment.

They must be reading this, new daytime presenter started today. I think he's an old Hacienda DJ, I hope he doesn't play a load of dance :censored: or I am off for sure

Surely you should be working during the day anyway!!!!!

It will be on TV's own Alex Carters Saturday show with updates coming from Broady

Daren't listen to it Richie, we always get beat. So despite having a LW subscription, most away days for me since the 0-0 draw at Forest, involve a few bottles of beer, text commentary, Soccer Saturday and OWTB live chat. Nearly as good as being there!*

*Nothing beats the real thing though of actually being there and i'm gutted I've missed 6 of the 7 wins but after some of the away performances I have endured this season I really began to wonder whether I was an unlucky omen. Fortunately Everton blew that theory out of the water. As for games at BP.................................