Cup 4th round

So how many tickets have you lot sold for the cup so far? We have sold 2000 by 11 this morning, so i would expect we should sell out by 12 on Wednesday. Hope you give us the extra 1400 or 1600 tickets.

I'd heard that up to Friday evening we'd sold 4000. I'm sure I heard somewhere (can't remember where I heard or read it though) that another 3k had been sold over the weekend now they're on General Sale. Someone will come along soon enough with the full SP though.

I hope it is a sell out, but still if there is 11,000+ it will be a brilliant atmosphere. boundaryblue80 do you still have a great dislike for us or not?

We sold 5,000+ last i heard...plus your 2,000 thats 7ish at the moment. I would expect to see a gate of about 9,000...cant see it being a sell out...

I hope it is a sell out, but still if there is 11,000+ it will be a brilliant atmosphere. boundaryblue80 do you still have a great dislike for us or not?

It's always great to dislike Udders! But admittedly, now you're not as high in the table, your fans don't grate as much :wink: You can actually hear and have the banter with the proper ones whose points don't go astray in the explosion of success-frenzied oiks when you do have success! But I know we've had our own on your boards in the past. It was mostly Polish Hippy and his hypocritical bile about us that got my back up! And the fact a load of yours swallowed it and didn't bother to show up at ours that season.....yet, we still got charged higher amounts to visit yours than say Gillingham (oooops! :wink:)

Add into the mixer now, you've a great hero of ours at the helm. Can't bring myself to want Ritchie to do badly. That won't be a problem a week on Saturday though, for that game (plus when we play in the league next)....I just really, really hope it doesn't cost him his job, as it seems it might.

Well i hope your home form continues for the game, even though our away form is shocking. BB80 i have to agree with you about Polish Hippy i am not his biggest fan to be honest. I am pleased i turned up couple of season since and payed 22 quid. Thankfully we have stoped charging cat A games and cat B games. Its good to see you aint charging 22 quid any more.

Well i hope your home form continues for the game, even though our away form is shocking. BB80 i have to agree with you about Polish Hippy i am not his biggest fan to be honest. I am pleased i turned up couple of season since and payed 22 quid. Thankfully we have stoped charging cat A games and cat B games. Its good to see you aint charging 22 quid any more.

Yeah, TBH, I didn't agree with the rule but it was down to the Football League allowing it on the back of a vote by clubs in the summer before that season. So our owners used it. We shouldn't have been the target, but the rule makers. But he couldn't ever get his head around that. If I remember correctly, wasn't that the game you stuffed us 3-0 as well (when the ref cheated and sent Warne off :wink:) We should've charged more, if so :grin:

Anyway, roll on Sat 26th....we'll take a draw and come to yours for a replay (never ever thought I'd hear myself say that about us!)

I was reading the rules on the official Huddersfield site for their ticket allocation and either HTAFC are expecting to sell out their allocation very easily or they're trying their hardest not to sell out. See for yourselves below:

An initial allocation of 3,000 tickets for Town's FA Cup sponsored by E.ON Fourth Round game at Oldham Athletic on Saturday 26th January (kick-off 3pm) will go on sale at 9am on Saturday 12th January to season ticket holders who are also either Blue & White Foundation Members, Patrons or hold away ticket stubs from three away games this season.

Tickets are priced at £18 adults, £9 seniors (65 & Over) and under 16's and £3 under 12's. Disabled supporters cost £18 with the helper going free.

There is a limit of one ticket per person.

Bookings can be made over the telephone on 0870 44 44 552 - when booking you must quote your client reference number and Blue & White membership or Patrons reference number.

Customers with three stubs must either come to the ticket office or send them through the post with their remittance.

Postal bookings should be addressed to The Ticket Office (Oldham Booking), Galpharm Stadium, Huddersfield, HD1 6PX and should be accompanied with all the relevant information.

Any remaining tickets will then be on sale as follows:

Second Tier: Tuesday 15th January - 9.30 am - Season Ticket Holders Only

Third Tier: Thursday 17th January - 9.30 am - Blue & White Foundation/Patrons/3 away stubs only.

General sale: Monday 21st January - 9.30 am

So how many tickets have you lot sold for the cup so far? We have sold 2000 by 11 this morning, so i would expect we should sell out by 12 on Wednesday. Hope you give us the extra 1400 or 1600 tickets.

We've sold 6,000, with 2,800 remaining. Udders have now been given the additional allocation making it the whole of the RRE.

http://www.oldhamathletic.premiumtv.co.uk/...1216548,00.html

Guest oa_exile
Was I correct, or was I correct? :grin:

:whoosh: Whoosh !!!!!!!! :whoosh:

:shock: way off ................. read THAT thread again :wink:

REF : Exile quote "They will come out of the woodwork....." ^_^

Not a sell-out, but I can see getting about 11,000 - 4,000 from Hudds and 7,000 home.

Sad, though, that we had to give the small RRE section to away fans. It will be just like the play-off semi against Lashers - being outsung and out-supported.

Maybe the team play better as they feel more like an away tie??? :D