take a punt

you no the old saying you have to speculate to accumulate,if we get the players and it cost but we go up then surley we will draw in the few thousand extra fans we need to pay the bills,if we don't bring in the players then we are stuck in this league forever with 4000/5000 loyal fans and on a cup run with 3000 avarage gate until we draw a big club then the glory hunters "oldham bovis shirts"come out of the closet again.spend some money take a punt the loyal fans have done there bit, ie the march ,letters to the council and purchasing the tickets.you have your planning permission now lets get out of this league. :shock:

Putting in about £700,000 per year to cover the losses could be said to be an impressive "doing their bit" by TTA. And they've said the money will be there for the right purchase - that means at a proper price and with wages that we can afford (and that don't break the salary cap on the club as a whole).

you no the old saying you have to speculate to accumulate,if we get the players and it cost but we go up then surley we will draw in the few thousand extra fans we need to pay the bills,if we don't bring in the players then we are stuck in this league forever with 4000/5000 loyal fans and on a cup run with 3000 avarage gate until we draw a big club then the glory hunters "oldham bovis shirts"come out of the closet again.spend some money take a punt the loyal fans have done there bit, ie the march ,letters to the council and purchasing the tickets.you have your planning permission now lets get out of this league. :shock:

Yeah TTA - what the hell have you done for us so far! Lets gamble the future of the club now! Our loyalty means you should now spend millions of your hard earned cash, meaning we prob still wont get out of this league - but wbe rewarded with huge debts to pay when you decide you have had enough with the over-expectant fans and constant criticism...

Come on TTA - you should be more like that Chris Moore chap! What bad did he ever do for the club!

Right behind you chat-Blue! :unsure:

:lol:

I think I might frame this one :)

bigfinlatic are you being serious chris moore put us in this situation get real

the tta have done alot for this club

What... Chris Moore BUILT this club...

Bring back Brian Talbot, and I want a back 4 of Forbes, Branston, Scott, Holden.... and also Can we play in Red and Blue Hoops again??

... I also hear Moussa Dabo is available still??

:clown:

What... Chris Moore BUILT this club...

Bring back Brian Talbot, and I want a back 4 of Forbes, Branston, Scott, Holden.... and also Can we play in Red and Blue Hoops again??

... I also hear Moussa Dabo is available still??

:clown:

I wont personally be happy until Sharp is back in charge :D

Edited by oafc0000

Damn right Bigfin....I want this team in for Saturday!

C.Day

M.Clegg

M.Arber

J.Thompson

I.McLean

M.Rush

D.Lee

R.Butcher

P.Salt

J.Agogo

M.Molango

Subs:

Miskelly

Lord-Kananga

D.Boshell (or Boswell as brilliantly named at Rotherham away)

K.Jack

C.Zola

That post needs censoring! haha

Lee Sinnott and Phil Starbuck need to be in there somewhere!

What about neville roach and wes wilkinson. Possibly Mark Watson, Lourenco anyone.

Shows how crap we have been in the past. I'm sure the a list of all the rubbish players we've had would make this thread the longest in the history of this forum.

Shows how crap we have been in the past. I'm sure the a list of all the rubbish players we've had would make this thread the longest in the history of this forum.

To be fair Lourenco did have some ability, scored a beast of an overhead kick in front of the Chaddy. For all his effort Earnie Cookesey was a terrible footballer and David Lee (already been mentioned I know) but I'm still in amazement that he is even playing at semi pro level. Half my Sunday League team are better than him, seriously.

To be fair Lourenco did have some ability, scored a beast of an overhead kick in front of the Chaddy. For all his effort Earnie Cookesey was a terrible footballer and David Lee (already been mentioned I know) but I'm still in amazement that he is even playing at semi pro level. Half my Sunday League team are better than him, seriously.

Ernie was nearly as big a legend as that spanish bloke we didn't sign :wink: ,and at dale ernie was inducted into their hall of greatness

Ernie was nearly as big a legend as that spanish bloke we didn't sign :wink: ,and at dale ernie was inducted into their hall of greatness

Yeah, but they also put Lomax in there and he was only there for a month.... hear Holness' induction is next week... :wink:

Edited by BigfinLatic