Trotman to QPR & Taylor to Blackpool.

THe one thing that could indicate all this speculation is we haven't sold anyone till bwe have theireplacements lines up.

Could be an intersting 10 days.

*I mean selling someone Shez wants to, not because we have to, that said we are bare bones so at most we sell the odd player

Guest oa_exile
I heard off someone he has already signed in the summer and took the £1million for himself :o

Oh dear , dont tell TTA :shock: or the .... will be hitting the fan :blink:

Oh dear , dont tell TTA :shock: or the .... will be hitting the fan :blink:

Dont want to lose trotman-he looks the business.

taylor on the other hand utter gash.He cannot cross a ball to save his life,when your a winger its kind of a must really,bit like a forward not being able to find the net.Secondly he spends half his tinme crying to referees,its embarrassing.Thirdly somebody needs to teach the kid how to tackle.

so we need to keep tortman and ditch taylor imo.

taylor on the other hand utter gash.He cannot cross a ball to save his life,when your a winger its kind of a must really,bit like a forward not being able to find the net.Secondly he spends half his tinme crying to referees,its embarrassing.Thirdly somebody needs to teach the kid how to tackle.

Top assists this season for us. Highlights the problems with a few others too I guess then.

Unbelievable. :shock:

That does not stand up to scrutiny,there has been virtually no creativity this season and the winger should be providing assists.The fact remains that he cant cross *generally* to save his life.

Were you all for keeping Kilkenny then or not? His main role was to add the creativity which you say was lacking and also make assists and yet Taylor has more. Taylor hasn't been at the top of his game but ffs think before you type, he is 20(?) and playing every single game when fit out of position being forced to cross on his wrong foot. Not exactly ideal is it? When he gets the chance to cross on his right he generally puts in a good ball. Think it was against Crewe Bertrand pulled it back to him to whip in right footed and it resulted in a goal. He can cross, he just doesn't do it consistently enough and is being forced to do it on his left most of the time. Give him a break. If we get a decent offer then we could consider taking it, but we should be FAR from eager to sell waht to me is still a very bright prospect.

That does not stand up to scrutiny,there has been virtually no creativity this season and the winger should be providing assists.The fact remains that he cant cross *generally* to save his life.

The problem is not that Taylor can't cross it's that he's playing on the left and yet is a right sided player so has to constantly cut inside onto his favoured right foot.

If he got a run of games on the right side he would more than prove to you that he can cross a ball.

He is a great young prospect with the pace and skill to beat men, if played on the right wing he would be providing even more assissts than he already is doing.

I certainly don't want to lose him from the club.

Taylor is far from perfect, but then if he had already realised all the potential he was showing when he initially broke into to the team I think he'd have moved on by now despite his love for the club.

Right now he's one of the few players we have who can genuinely inject a spark, and I think his game is evolving and improving all the time. He's bulked up a bit (needs to do more but without losing his pace), and actually I think his tackling/keeping the ball is much better than it was. Definitely a player to keep. And the fact he's a fan is also a factor - he's unlikely to leave unless it's a chance he can't refuse to go up a level.

Taylor is far from perfect, but then if he had already realised all the potential he was showing when he initially broke into to the team I think he'd have moved on by now despite his love for the club.

Right now he's one of the few players we have who can genuinely inject a spark, and I think his game is evolving and improving all the time. He's bulked up a bit (needs to do more but without losing his pace), and actually I think his tackling/keeping the ball is much better than it was. Definitely a player to keep. And the fact he's a fan is also a factor - he's unlikely to leave unless it's a chance he can't refuse to go up a level.

i respect your opinion although i obviously disagree with it- and i take no pleasure in it,hes an oldham kid who loves the club,but that dont make me rate him-i dont .