Huddersfield fans

How quiet were they?! To say they brought so many, thats the quietest I've ever heard that stand when its full.

I have to agree - very rarely did they get up a decent noise- and they were in the lead for 80 minutes of the game too!

Still - wish them and Andy & Luke in particular all the best for the next round - Barnsleyor Middlesbrough away... :grin:

How quiet were they?! To say they brought so many, thats the quietest I've ever heard that stand when its full.

Can I suggest a visit to the docs for your ears syringing on Monday morning mate? We could even hear an echo off the Chaddy End! But seriously, it sound pretty loud where we were and there was constant chanting throughout. On a technical note, sometimes a half empty stand actually sounds louder with the noise able to bounce around more. We too couldn't hear Latics fans either to be honest!

While I'm on here! - I'm sorry to read some OWTB's forum members don't like opposing fans being allowed to post. Surely if visiting fans are sensible and inoffensive it isn't a problem. I always enjoyed sharing comments with other fans, both on these kinds of message boards or indeed in the pub before and after games, so it would be a shame to ban visitors form joining in.

AceT :D

Can I suggest a visit to the docs for your ears syringing on Monday morning mate? We could even hear an echo off the Chaddy End! But seriously, it sound pretty loud where we were and there was constant chanting throughout. On a technical note, sometimes a half empty stand actually sounds louder with the noise able to bounce around more. We too couldn't hear Latics fans either to be honest!

While I'm on here! - I'm sorry to read some OWTB's forum members don't like opposing fans being allowed to post. Surely if visiting fans are sensible and inoffensive it isn't a problem. I always enjoyed sharing comments with other fans, both on these kinds of message boards or indeed in the pub before and after games, so it would be a shame to ban visitors form joining in.

I'm glad opposition fans can post on here. And to be honest with the effort of having to sign up and verify it keeps the lowlives from Rivals who were able to post ridiculous and childish comments on opposition boards away...only those willing to engage in sensible conversation and debate can be bothered to go through the effort of registering.

On a sidenote though, since Rivals sold out it now seems like some of the old idiots from JKL have made their way over here.

Guest oa_exile

It has been stated earlier "Visitors" are Welcome on here as long as they follow the OWTB guidelines which is set for ALL members not just visitors......or as we call you "Closet Latics Fans".

As you were AceT :)

you were REALLY quiet compared to anyone else who's filled that stand in recent years - Wednesday, Leeds, City, even Blackpool!

Quite agree, AceT. We just want to avoid trolling, the like of which we were forced to tolerate on Rivals, but opposition fans who contribute in a decent manner to the board are more than welcome.

you were REALLY quiet compared to anyone else who's filled that stand in recent years - Wednesday, Leeds, City, even Blackpool!

That was my point, to bring so many and to be so quiet is very odd

Don't want to burst your bubble, but I have to agree that you were the quietest it's ever been when that stand has been filled. The few times you started singing 'can you hear the Oldham sing' I thought it was an attempt at irony. I said in a different thread that you were very quiet and i still stand by that as it was just nothing like when the likes of Blackpool visit, and it's not like we have anything to gain by saying your support was quiet on a forum where we don't even realise any away fans are on here.

We could even hear an echo off the Chaddy End! <snip> We too couldn't hear Latics fans either to be honest!

I think that would be classed in a dictionary as contradictory :grin:

Away fans post away...I've no problem with it either. All part of the fun (or at the moment, not so much fun but sour grapes ain't called for on this one)

Edited by boundaryblue80

That is what he is saying! :blink: ... I can still hear that bloomin "Seaside" chant in sleep!!! :angry:

... 'udders were quiet... think they were all in a state of shock at actually leading in a game... :wink:

Good shout, misinterpreted it...Blackpool fans were superb. Top bunch, hope they stay up.